Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED

Blake's outfit

Chapter Twenty-One🦎 Party Guessed 🦎

Chapter Twenty-One
🦎 Party Guessed 🦎

Allison's car glides to a stop at a curb underneath the glow of a streetlight, "Thanks for giving me a ride. I didn't think my friend would bail on me." Matt said turning to Allison who smiled and nodded. "It's no problem." She said, she had offered Matt a ride home from the rave to be a nice person.

"Hey, uh can I ask you a question?" He asked and she nodded, "I thought Blake was going to be there tonight but I never saw her?" He said in more of a questioning tone. "Oh, she was probably with Stiles all night." Allison said and he nodded.

"Ah. So Blake and Stiles, they're pretty serious aren't they?" He asked and she looked at him slightly weird before nodding, "I mean yeah, they've been dating since winter formal. I highly doubt they're gonna break up anytime soon, they really like each other." She said and he nodded and went to open the door.

"Well, I'll see you after spring break." He said and climbed out, shutting the door behind him. Allison thumbs the lock button and settles back with a worried sigh. Her eyes fall on the driver's side window. Leaning in, she lightly breathes on the glass.

It steams up, but there's no secret message from Scott. Disappointed, Allison reaches for the gear shift. But then she notices Matt's bag lying in front of the passenger seat. When she pulls it up by the strap, his digital camera falls into the seat.

Allison picks up the camera to put it back in the bag. Her thumb accidentally hits a button and the LCD screen brightens. With a smile, she peers over a superb image of a Beacon Hills lacrosse game. Stadium lights arcing lout over the players. Allison clicks to the next picture. Another brilliant shot.

But the next one is a picture of Scott, his eyes glowing. Allison sits up, alarmed. She clicks to another picture of Scott. Same thing. And then the next-

A picture of Blake.

The picture is a candid, obviously taken when Blake wasn't looking. She clicks to the next, nother one of Blake. Becoming even more unnerved at the sight of pictures of her best friend, that Blake probably didnt know about, she hits the button again. Yet another picture of Blake, this one taken during school.