13

FIVES POV

I felt sick to my stomach after acting like such a prick towards her. But I had a plan.

After the apocalypes passed, I would return to the commission, kill the Handler, and explain everything to y/n. Everything would be back to normal.

Y/n had been asleep for a while now. I stopped watching the building across the street and exaimed y/n again. I knew she was hurt, but I had to do this, if I dont, we're all going to die, every single one of us. And if y/n died, I would have nothing to live for, nothing to smile at. I wouldnt have a purpose.

I love her.

Y/Ns POV

I woke up hopeful that Five's 'mood' was gone, but unfortantly it wasnt.

"Good morning!" I yawned rubbing my eyes.

Five was silent and just kept watching the building. "Are you ever going to stop watching that goddamn building, and acknowledge that im here?!" I slightly yelled at him, as my anger was building up.

Five was silent again. So I did the thing anyone would do if they were in my situation.

I slapped him.

"What the hell?!" Five grabbed his cheek and looked over towards me.

"Whats wrong with you!?" I yelled at him. "Its like you dont even love me anymore. I know im overreacting but what the hell Five!"

FIVES POV

"Its like you dont even love me anymore!" Y/n yelled at me.

I knew I was going to regret was I did next, but I had to. To save her.

I paused for a second.

"Because I dont."

Y/n softened her glare, and her eyes started to become glossy.

'Please forgive me, please forgive me, please forgive me, please forgive me, please forgive me,please forgive me,please forgive me,please forgive me, please forgive me,please forgive me,please forgive me,please forgive me,please forgive me,please forgive me,' I started saying in my head.

A tear fell down her cheek. 'Shit.'

"A-alright," She said wiping her eye. "If thats how you feel. Thats fine. Wish you wouldve told me sooner before I wasted my time." She got out of the van.

Y/N closed the door lightly, and walked off.

Y/Ns POV

He doesnt love me anymore..

I walked away from the van towards the academy. The tears I were holding back came rushing from my eyes onto my face. It was like waterfalls. I always thought Five and I would be together forever, nothing could stop us. I just It was just a dream.

As I came across the academy, I reached for the handle of the door to open it, but someone opened it from inside. I tried to wipe my tears away, but I wasnt fast enough.

"Y/n..?" I heard Diego say.

I didnt respond, and instead just looked down at my feet, and picked at my nails.

"Y/n what happened?" Diego bent down to my level. I paused and took in a shaky breath.

"F... Five told me that.." Tears started streaming down my face again. "He told me he didnt l...love me anymore..." I started crying harder.

Diego pulled me into a tight hug. I just stood there for a second, until I hugged back.

"Im going to kill him. Its okay y/n.." Diego started to caress my hair, like Five would.

I pulled away from Diego, "Thanks Diego, but I think im just gonna get some rest.. Love you."

"Love you too sis."

I was sitting on my bed reading a book quietly, until I heard a knock on my door.

"If thats you Five, I suggest you get the hell away from me, unless you want me to crush your windpipes with my foot." I said looking at my book.

"Its Luther and Diego."

"Oh then come in."

"What was all that about?" I heard Luther whisper to Diego.

"Hey wanna come with us you seem bored." Diego asked.

"Yea why not." I shrugged.

TIME SKIP

Diego and Luther lead me into a library, I was still confused on what we were doing but at least it was something nothing to do with Five. Or so I thought..

Diego and Luther started butting heads, so I walked off around the corner, "Where are his parents?" "Im calling security."

"You've got to be kidding me." I looked towards Luther and Diego.

"Im guessing thats what your looking for?" I said pointing to Five.

"Oh yea.." Diego rubbed the back of his neck quiltly.

Five was sitting in a corner with his head back on a wall filled with equations. He had a bottle of alcohol in one hand, in Delores in his arm.

"Fuck you." I mumbled under my breath.

"Is he..?" Luther started, "Drunk as a skunk." Diego finished his sentence.

Luther started to pick him up, but I stopped him. "I got it."

"Are you sure?" Luther said worried.

"I can use your ability dufas."

"Oh yea forgot about that.."

I picked Five up and carried him bridal style. "Ugh, you disgust me." I mumbled looking down at him.

TIME SKIP

As we walked down the ally, Diego and Luther started talking.

"Where are we gonna go, those phycopaths could come back any moment."

"My place is safer, they wont look for them here."

Huh?

-

Hey i just wanted to say that i might not have everyday updates like i used to because im busy with school, but i will try to update as much as i can :)

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BTW <3