▪︎□■ 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 ■□▪︎

┎━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━┒

♔︎ 𝔹𝔸𝕊𝕀ℂ 𝕀ℕ𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕄𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ

☾︎ Sᴛᴀɢᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Cindy ( 신디 )
☾︎ Bɪʀᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Hanna Walcott
☾︎ Kᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Choi Hanra ( 최 한라 )
☾︎ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Hanra, Hanna, Hanny, Candy, weird maknae, mysterious girl, the blondie girl.

☾︎ Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ: Busan, South Korea
☾︎ Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: April 23, 1997
☾︎ Bʟᴏᴏᴅᴛʏᴘᴇ: AB

☾︎ Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: [official 169] but reality 170,5
☾︎ Wᴇɪɢᴛ: 47,5 kg

☾︎ Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ: leader, lead rapper, lead vocal, center, maknae

☾︎ Lᴀɴɢᴜɴɢᴇ: -korean
-indonesian
-english
-japanese
( all fluent )

☾︎ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ: father, mother, younger brother

☾︎ Zᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ sɪɢɴ: Taurus
☾︎ Cʜɪɴᴇsᴇ ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ sɪɢɴ: Ox

☾︎ Aɢᴇɴᴄʏ:
-YG entertaiment (2010 - present)
-Universal Music Group (2018 - present)

♔︎ 𝕊𝕆𝕊𝕀𝔸𝕃 𝕄𝔼𝔻𝕀𝔸

Iɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ:
-Blackpinkofficial
-Candy_xx

Yᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ:
-BLACKPINK
-CandyGame (her own youtube channel)

♔︎ 𝔹𝕀𝕆𝔾ℝ𝔸ℙℍ𝕐

Cindy was born in Busan, South Korea but she was only there for five months and then moved to Indonesia and she grew up in Indonesia. She lived in Indonesia for approximately twelve years. Then after twelve years living in Indonesia, Cindy and her parents moved to Busan and lived there for only two years and then returned to Indonesia, except for Cindy because she was already a trainee at YG so she didn't come back to Indonesia with her parents.

And actually Cindy did an audition at YG just for fun, she actually didn't really expect to pass because she also didn't have the intention to become an idol but fate told her differently and in the end Cindy passed the audition and officially became a trainee at YG. and after six years as a trainee, finally Cindy made her debut with Blackpink in 2016.

♔︎ 𝔸𝔹𝕆𝕌𝕋 ℍ𝔼ℝ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕊

~ Cindy's father was a British native (England/UK), but his family was affected by a problem and decided to move out but moved abroad and in the end Cindy's father and his family moved and lived in Indonesia until now. When Cindy's father and his family moved to Indonesia, Cindy's father was a child at that time.

~ Cindy's mother is also a native of Korea, Cindy's mother is from Busan, South Korea. She moved to Indonesia to study there and met Cindy's father, then they both dated and Cindy's father taught Indonesian to his gf while Cindy's mother taught Korean to her bf. and after that they got married and had a short stay in Busan, until finally Hanra a.k.a Cindy was born. then they extended their stay in Busan a little, and after five months they returned to Indonesia.

Fᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ :
-ʙᴀᴇ ᴊᴏᴏʜʏᴜɴ (ᴍᴀɪɴ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ)
-ᴋᴡᴏɴ ᴇᴜɴʙɪ

┖━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━┚

Ⓒ︎ BIMAGINE