Chapter 14

We drove back along the narrow road see had been along earlier. It was starting to get lighter outside, the sun rising and shining brighter. The air was warmer too, a soft and light breeze. The windows were rolled down and the music was blasting. Louis was singing and tapping to the beat. I had my head stuck out the window singing in a whisper. With every line, my voice got louder and louder. I was so absorbed in the song that I continued singing even though Louis had turned the music right down.

After a while, I realised that I couldn't hear the music anymore. I turned to Louis and blushed deep red.

'Woah, that was hot.' He said, turning his head back to the road. He was smirking and giggling under his breath.

I just sat there, red as a tomato.

Louis broke the long silence 'You have a nice voice, Bailey.' He whispered.

'Have you heard yours? You could easily be a famous singer.' I replied softly.

'Oh yeah,' Louis said, messing around with the radio, before turning on a song. 'Watch this.'

He started singing a song by an artist called Zayn Malik, called 'pillowtalk.' It was a pretty good song, although it had some incredibly hard high notes. However, Louis managed to hit them all perfectly.

I sat there and listened in awe. His voice was like an angel, so sweet and soft, but also powerful and strong. It gave me mixed emotions, like I didn't know how to feel.

As the last beat ended, Louis turned to me and said. 'Was that hot?'

I laughed 'hottest thing I've seen all day!' I looked over at Louis.

'All day?' Ah man, who's the other lucky guy.' He smirked.

I punched his arm gently. 'I didn't mean it like that!' I laughed.

Louis smiled. 'Glad I'm the only one who has you, i'm a very lucky boy.' He mumbled under his breath.

'And I'm a lucky girl.' He murmured back.

The rest of the journey was almost silence apart from the music on volume, playing in the background. I was staring at Louis, in a wild trance. I was thinking about the beach this morning. Louis speech, and how sweet it was. I then snapped out of my trance and founded over Louis' every aspect.

First his smile, how cute it was and how it lit up a room. Then his cheeks, and how rosy they were. Then his eyes, how sparkly they were and how they filled me with so much joy every time I looked into them. Then his hair, how sweet and ruffled it was, and how it was messy but still looked amazing.

Suddenly, I saw a finger clicking in my face. 'I'll have to kiss you if you don't wake up.' I heard Louis voice say faintly in the background.

'Kiss of life.' I said, before leaning in and placing a small kiss on his soft, pale cheek. I then turned around and opened the car door. I got out and shut the door behind me. Louis got out his side and shut his door too.

He pulled a new hoodie and a pair of slim black leggings out of the boot. 'I brought these for you!' He told me

'Thanks.' I said. I climbed in the car as Louis blocked the window whilst I got changed. After a while, I climbed out the car and closed the door. I was so nervous to meet Louis family, even though I'd met a few of them before because of Eleanor.

I walked round to the front of the car, as did Louis. 'You ok?' He asked putting his arm round my shoulders.

I sighed and slumped my shoulders down, 'What if they hate me?'

Louis turned, so that he was facing me and placed both his hands on my shoulders. He then looked me in the eyes and said 'Listen Bailey, they will love you just as much as I do,' he kissed my forehead gently 'I love you so much Bailey.' He whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into his chest.