O. Being Big On Originality

This book is dedicated to the one person who is my weakness and my strength.

The Theory Of Everything © B.N.J

All Rights Reserved 2015

❇❇❇

MUST READ

❇❇❇

To the one who has stumbled upon this book,

Hello.

Before you contemplate on how this book might turn out to be and how far this story is true I'd love to introduce myself to you as one of the characters.

I shall not give away my identity as this would lead to some unwanted circumstances that I most likely wouldn't want to face.

This is my debut novel and I hope you'd love this story just as compassionately as I do.

With that being said, my style of writing keeps altering with the person I'm making the story's perspective in.

Here, it's our Eli. She's a very smart, scared, forgetful and a very shy girl unless you're really close to her. Yes, she's just a normal girl (or so you'd think).

Reader, since this story is almost a good percentage real and true, so I've not changed these main elements that defines her character like her way of looking at things.

So my writing is her actual way of talking, being, laughing, crying, loving, sleeping, eating, breathing, everything.

The beginning of this book shows a slight modification of her way of narration because this story shows how she evolves as a human, to be the type of a girl to listen to her parents but is internally a rebel.

Later on, you'd notice she's more spontaneous and lively. I've made it seem this way to show you that she's only familiar with her close friends. In the beginning of the book you two are strangers, so I hope you find that quite affective.

For me, coming up with these intense parts where the reader and characters familiarise with each other is the main motive.

Now to the three main male characters of this story. I would like you to take note here that this isn't some sort of a love triangle, or in this case, a square.

And you've all chosen your side and have shipped my characters well. That was my goal for you to set your type of person with Eli. Why? Because she's you here.

And then of course, the main love interest. It has completely blown my mind away with all the love and support you've been given to Eli's choice which ofcourse you'd have to wait to find out.

Lastly,

I'd love to thank each and everyone of you ----the ones who were with me when this book was barely a hundred reads and also the ones who are reading this now.

I'm happy with the decision I made, to make my debut novel The Theory Of Everything a kind of story that I'd have loved to read here on Wattpad.

I'd thank the creators of Wattpad for providing such a phenomenal stage for expressing ourselves.

Oh and hey reader,

All of the characters and places and dialogues belong to me. If you see a plagiarism, please report.

Except the story's name, I suppose. Oh well.

The casting is in the media section as a banner since many of you have suggested it.

And yes, that lovely man on the book fold is model/artist Toni Mahfud.

Impersonating any character was highly unintentional. I'm sorry if I make you believe you have a twin.

Thank you.

B.N.J

{ /B.J.N/N.B.J/J.B.N etc., etc. }