ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟟: ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕕

AS EXPECTED THE MATCH was intense. Neither side would give in, Uraraka trying to out-wit Bakugo's raw strength had something of an interesting outcome. Not the least of which was an out cry from the general public and Aizawa speaking up for once.

Unfortunately the match ended as expected, and Uraraka was carried out in a stretcher.  Things were lining up for Bakugo and he would stop and nothing to uphold his promise of winning this event.

The next hotly sought after match was Izuku vs. Todoroki. It was clear to even the most oblivious spectators that emotional barriers were crumbling during this match between friends, none more so that the ice wielder activating his fire side.

His tears were as clear as night and day, some sort of issue had come to the surface and was finally being reconciled with. Only when a member of the audience, the notable Flame hero Endeavor, started laughing and yelling in achievement did Shoto Todoroki's mood sour.

From this moment, the situation took a turn for the worst and the ice user took the win against the boy with an overpowered strength quirk and broken fingers. The walls of emotions were built up once again, some hoped that he could find a way around them.

At this point anxiety plagued (Y/N), her quarter final match against Fumikage Tokoyami was nearing faster than expected.

Tenya Ida vs. Ibara Shiozaki and Kirishima vs. Bakugo, were next on the docket. If her instincts were right, their matches would be hard fought.

In an expected turn of events, Tenya took the victory, he ended up just throwing Ibara out of bounds. In Kirishima's case, Bakugo took the win. At first it seemed as if Bakugo was going to truly struggle against his friend due to Kirishima's quirk of Harding but, in the end it was no factor. Kirishima's quirk only seemed to dampen Bakugo's explosive quirk for a short period of time before the red-head ran out of gas.

Shivers ran down (Y/N) spine as her name was called through the loud speakers.

"Will the next competitors please step forward, (Y/N) (L/N) and Fumikage Tokoyami."

(Y/N) mentally prepped for the events that were about to occur, scared of the multiple messy futures that might come to pass but, one thing was certain to (Y/N), she would leave her mark burned into the concrete one way or another.

Somewhere else...

Tomura felt the hair on his edges of his arms stand still at the name that was called over the speakers. Hot anticipation filled within him, yet a small gnawing feeling in my back of his mind would not rest.

He wondered if this feeling was contributed towards worry for (Y/N)'s well-being or if he still subconsciously felt betrayed by her choice to become a hero. He wouldn't say it out loud but, he came to the determination it was both.

"Ah here she comes! Look at her clothes, there only scraps of burned rubble!"

"I'm sure she didn't intend to present herself in this manner, it was mostly likely due to the lack of wardrobe options on site at the arena."

The warp user spoke up, not quite intending to defend (Y/N) but, rather trying to explain the situation to the curious and annoying recruits. 

Tomura looked to the television to only choke mid breath. She was almost bare. She only wore a sports bra at this point, thankfully it seems to be fire-proof, and uniform issued pants; which he might add has several holes and burn marks. Her feet were bare, as was her hanging hair, that swayed in the wind defiantly.