zero

Prologue

"come with me to paradise"

————————————

juyeon's pov

"are you really going out late at night?" yongjae asked through the phone

"uh yeah, i need to buy groceries"

"at 9 pm? who buys groceries at 9 pm!" Yongjae asked in disbelief

"uh me?" I sarcastically replied

"don't try to be smart with me young lady! you're not going anywhere!"

"but i need to buy groceries"

"then do it tomorrow"

"umm... how about no?"

"it's almost Ten you know what happens if you're still outside"

"you seriously believe in that?"
i chuckled

"juyeon i'm serious"

"you watch too much movies. i'll be back at 9:30. don't worry about me" i replied

"how can i not? you're mom asked me to"

"i'm going now! bye yongjae!"

"hey don't— !"

i walked out of my apartment and i could feel someone following me. i looked around and i saw no one. i panicked and grabbed the bottle of pepper spray inside my bag just incase anything would happen to me.

i finally got inside the mall but i could really feel that someone's watching my every move.

i bought all the things i need. When i looked at the time it was almost 10 o'clock. even though i don't believe in rumors i'm still nervous because i could feel someone watching me. there was no one outside only a few people.

i looked around and saw someone wearing a black hoodie but when I blinked he was gone. it gave me chills.

i continued walking and saw someone walking towards me, in result i speed walked. he was catching up, then he finally reached me.

"you dropped this" he handed me the bottle of pepper spray

"thank you!" i thanked him, still scared of the situation.

"i'll get going then" then he was gone

he looked so familiar, i swear i saw him somewhere before.

as i was walking home, i could hear footsteps behind me. i looked around and saw no one. that's when i literally run towards my apartment.

i thought that i was safe, but i wasn't. i opened my door and screamed in shock because the guy with the black hoodie was inside my apartment.

"hi babe, thought we should talk more you know?" he smirked at me and walked towards me. I ran out of the apartment but he was already outside.

how is that even possible?

he grabbed my shoulders and asked,
"should i make you my wife or should i kill you?" while smiling creepily

"get away from me!!!" I screamed but no one was around

"scream and i'll cut your throat!"

he walked towards me and everything was black and white. i was in an unknown place. only if i had listened to yongjae.

it started to get hot, really hot. i think i was in hell. i was sweating like crazy. i tried closing my eyes and when i opened them, i was at my apartment panting and sweating like crazy.

"what a nightmare" that's what i thought not until i felt something in my arm.

i could feel the burning sensation on my arm and saw "i-land" i tried to remove it but it wouldn't get off.

i saw my phone vibrated near my bed and i saw a message from an unknown number.

unknown:
welcome to i-land babe. see you again at 10 ;)

i tried to screenshot it but it was gone.

bitch this better be a joke.