The Next Idea

Dan got up from the bed and moved over to where his wardrobe stood. He slowly began to unzip his pants and let them fall to his ankles. At the openings of the door, he began to thrust his penis in and out of the wardrobe very awkwardly. Phil stripped down to his boxers and started to hump the side of the dresser as best as he could.

"Umm..Dan? Do you think this is working?" Phil asked awkwardly. Dan said through the moans "oh yeah, definitely. Oh gosh yes, work it wardrobe! Don't you feel the sudden change? Gosh I'm so attracted to this now." "Are you sure Dan...?" Phil asked.

"Ahhhhhhh yessssss" Dan said, distracted. "Phil you need to relax and concentrate. Thrust in and out." "Uh, okay." Phil said and opened one of the dresser drawers. He started to thrust his dick in and out.

"Oh god....." Dan said. "What?" Phil asked. Dan suddenly snapped back into reality. "Phil.... WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING TO MY WARDROBE!?" Dan quickly zipped up his pants and turned tomato red. Phil zipped his pants up too, not wanting Dan to look over and see him fucking the dresser.

"Phil why are we doing this!? WHYYYYY!?" Dan fell to the floor dramatically. "I don't know...we're strange Dan..very strange," Phil answered.

"No Phil. No. This isn't right. Phil, would you lick my face again please?" asked Dan shyly. Phil walked over to Dan and sat beside him. He leaned over and started to lick Dan again.

"Phil, thanks so much," Dan said between sobs, "this makes me feel better." Phil smiled. "No problem Dan," He said. He started to stroke Dan's back to make him feel better. "What are we going to do?! I was desperate so my first instinct was to fuck Phil, FUCK!" Dan said, feeling hopeless. "Its okay Dan, we'll find some other way. Maybe we'd find something on the internet," Phil said.