𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ SCENES
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄

( ·˚ · 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮. ·˚ · )

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SEASON TWO
EPISODE ONE:
          OMEGA

      SHERIFF STILINSKI AND MELISSA WALKED DOWN the hospital halls in a hurried pace as they discussed about the Lydia's disappearance. Noah glanced at the nurse in disbelief, "Naked? As in nude?"

"I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing but yes, as far as we know she left here clothing optional." Melissa explained with Lydia's father standing behind her. Noah nodded motioning around the hospital, "Alright you checked the whole hospital, right?"

Melissa nodded, "Every last corner."

"Nothing suspicious?"

"Nothing. She just took off." Melissa shook her head before looking at Lydia's father who nodded along.

Noah nodded looking towards the officers that stood next to Melissa, "Alright, let's get another ABP next to Luna and baby Hale. She is a sixteen year old, red head."

Melissa ignored the presence of Stiles' and felt her heart crack hearing about the still disappearance on her daughter and granddaughter. She had been spending every moment she could trying to track down her daughter but she always came out empty handed. Even Scott would leave in the middle of the night to look for her.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·