Ishq-13

^^^^

"Ami! I don't want any more heavy dresses, you've already gotten me so many, where exactly do you think I will wear them?", Noor whined stopping her mother who was busy selecting heavy dresses for her

"Noor you have to wear them in the beginning of your marriage, you should look like a newly wedded bride and the dresses you're calling heavy are nothing infront of the ones we used to wear", Mrs.Abid exclaimed still selecting more dresses.
"Tayi Ami, say something na you know I have to join university after one week of my marriage, therefore, I won't be able to wear these dresses", Noor said looking towards Mrs.Ahmed.

"wese Sherbano keh to theek rahi hai Noor University me kaise pehne gi ye dresses?", Mrs.Ahmed said thinking.
(Sherbano, I think she's right, how will she wear these in University?)

"Ye tumne apne shohar ke liye pehne hain ghar aa ke pehn lena ab chup kro aur btao ye saree achi hai?", Mrs.Abid finished the conversation.
(You have to wear these for your husband, now keep quiet and tell me is this saree okay?)

"wese Noor kuch bhi pehn le mera Salaar to ispe latoo hi hoga", Mrs.Ahmed teased Noor making her blush.
"Tayi Ami!", she looked away shying.
"Han to aur meri bahu hai hi itni pyari", she laughed kissing her forehead.
(Whatever Noor wears, my Salaar will be crazy for her.)
(How can he not be, my daughter-in-law is so pretty.)

They had been busy in the wedding preparations since last three days.
The wedding being so soon was a shock for Mr and Mrs.Abid but after Mr.Ahmed had told them about the proposal and Salaar's reaction they had agreed for the marriage.
Mrs.Abid wanted to make Noor sit for mayun today, therefore, they were doing the final shopping. The dress for baraat and walima had already been selected.
(mayun-customary celebration at brides house)

"Noor beta, aap apni fittings dedo Sherbano aur mai tab tak jewellery pick krlete hain, okay?", Mrs.Ahmed asked Noor.
(Noor, you give your fittings, meanwhile me and Sherbano will pick the jewellery, okay?)

"ji Tayi Ami theek hai", Noor replied entering the boutique.
(okay)

Noor had just finished when she got a call from her mother. She went towards the changing room area to receive the call.
"ji Ami, are you guys done?", she asked.
"Noor beta, we have to pick the jewellery from main branch can you come back with Salaar, he wants to final his sherwani, he'll be there soon, help him in selecting it, okay?", Mrs.Abid told her. Whereas her heartbeat increased hearing his name.
"Okay Ami, Allah hafiz", she replied cutting the call.

She was just about to turn when someone cagged her in his arms from behind making her gasp loudly but the person covered her mouth with his hand.

"It's me, Janaan", his husky voice was enough to run shivers down her spine.
"Sa..Salaar", she whispered closing her eyes feeling his warmth spread around her.