Prologue

Ok so I didn't get any votes so as you can see, a prologue. I didn't have any ideas for the third chapter yet so I will work on it. Again if you like this try my other series "Riders of the World"
----------------------------------------------
*Creak* "Dang it." You have once again failed to sneak up on your big sister Nya. "You got closer than last time to me, but still not quiet enough. Now I'm going on a date with Jay, so don't tell mom or dad I left you home alone or your gonna need those silent feet to hide from me." "Ok, can I at least invite Cole or Lloyd over?" "No way! If mom and dad show up and they're over without me here, then I'll need to be a ninja. They already caught you home alone when they came home early from visiting Cousin Kai and uncle Wu in China, and if it happens again, I'll be grounded for life. A five year old shouldn't be left alone."

----------------------------------------------
(About 2 hours later)
You are watching tv in your parent's room, when you hear the door open. With your ninja costume on, you quietly rush downstairs hoping to finally get the jump on your sister, when you see a hooded man with a large sack. A BURGLAR!! In your head you quickly make a plan. Using the emergency phone in the desk drawer you would call 911. But you realize that the burglar is in that room. You sneak in while he is checking the cabinets. You grab the phone and wait for him to look away, and then you sneak back out. You get back up to your parent's room and call the police. You explain everything that has happened so far. They think it's a joke because you are a kid, and they say, "Ok, we'll send patrol officer Zane over." You knew they were joking. So you made the decision to take matters into your own hands. Tiny little five year old hands. You went to sneak up on the burglar when all of a sudden a man jumped in front of you and attacked the burglar. Kind of Mr. Myagi style if you ask me. The burglar fell over after 3 hits. The man apologized for breaking and entering and said you would make a good ninja, and left. And that was how you met sensei Jonathon. Master of fighting in martial arts.
----------------------------------------------
10 years later you came across Jonathon in the city you tried to sneak up on him. He attacked you when you tried to scare him. When he pinned you, he said," You are skilled in the art of stealth, but your attack is weak, and uncoordinated. I suspect you have never performed a successful sneak attack." "Yes," you reply. " I can train you, and you will become a master of fighting and stealth."
----------------------------------------------
After about two years of training with sensei Jonathon you finally meet your new training partner, Sam.
----------------------------------------------
Now 20 you and Sam are ready for your first mission. Sensei Jonathon was sitting in spirit smoke waiting for a vision. When he received it he rushed to tell you and Sam to get ready to kill the general at the house of the emperor.
----------------------------------------------
Sneaking through he trees and brush you make your way to the house. Climbing to the roof you and Sam get ready and as silent as possible. When you climb in you are hanging in the rafters. You wait to make sure no one is coming. "Ready?" You nod.