solo performance.[UPDATED]

^^the dance for the performance^^

------------

Today is the day you will be performing your solo performance for your song "Body talking",
You and the boys were in America for the MMAs, you woke up early in the morning Jin making breakfast as usual.
You all ate ,and were heading to get ready.

===TIME SKIP===

I was in my dressing room i put on my outfit that my designer gave me,I have to wear it to walk on the red carpet

I got out and the boys were glaring at me, i narrowed my eyebrow looking at the.

" YAH! It's too revealing!" Jungkook said.

"Can't your change the outfit?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon looked like he wanted to say something,and Jimin and J-hope were staring at me with a wierded out look.

"We will be walking in 2, get ready"a staff member said.

(outfit) It was time before going Namjoon took of his Jacket and putted it on me to cover me

(outfit)
It was time before going Namjoon took of his Jacket and putted it on me to cover me.

We were walking on the red carpet, after finishing we all sat down waiting for the award show to start.

The host came and presented, it was kinda boring until the nominations came.
"And the best music award goes to..."
The gost made a long pause before saying "BTS!" I jumped in excitement and we all got up, Namjoon did his speech, after finishing we got back back and the host started talking agai.
"And the best female singer award goes to... Sun Mi!"
I was shocked,i hugged all the boys and got up to get my award.

I took a deep breath.

"Thank you all so much for helping me and supporting me, i would like to thank all the people who supported me through all especially my band mates they are my family, and thanks to all the fans... Thank you, thank you,thank you."

I didnt realize tears were coming out if my eyes,my vision was kinda blurry , i go back and sat down, the boys hugged me again.

.
.
.

It was finally time to performe.

I had my stage outfit on.

(choose one)

The light were out when i got on stage the lights were only on me i started singing and dancing.
I saw many people's reactions..

The cameraman saw my band mates reaction and zoomed on all of their faces

Jin was covering his eyes, and Taehyung had a surprised look on his face.

Jimin was licking his lips, J-hope had a confused and surprised face, Namjoon was all red.

Then I saw other people's reaction, Jennie from Blackpink was cheering i could hear her voice even tho the fans were screaming.

Jisoo took her phone and started recording me.

some NCT members were surprised too.
Other celebrities like Cardi B, Halsey and Ariana Grande were cheering.

I was happy, the performance ended well.

Once finished backstage the boys came and gave me a group hug.

That day was the best day of my life.

[This book is still under major editing. If you don't see the comments it's because i edited or deleted some parts. Please bare with me for the next chapters.]