Johannas wedding-

Fluff
ao3
**rewritten**

Everybody was sitting down in their assigned seats waiting for the ceremony to begin. Anne wouldn't stop talking about how Jay looked so beautiful and how nervous she was when they had met in their dressing room. She had stopped rambling when she heard the first accords of the song.

Harry watched everyone's entrance from his seat in the first line, reserved for his family. The groom and his mum, Lottie and Fizzy, who looked nervous l, built where escorted by their cousins. And then Louis. His heart automatically skips a beat every time he sees him. He was so beautiful.

However he couldn't avoid the gutted feeling in his heart as watching him walking down the aisle beside Eleanor. It was like all his nightmares were becoming true and he was watching Louis' wedding with another one. Harry knew Louis' relationship was fake, but having a real relationship the way they had always put some bad thoughts in Harry's mind. Because Louis was his, but he couldn't yell that to the world. It was another one that Louis kissed in front of everybody.

He put those thoughts behind him. Louis was walking with his eyes turned only to him. Harry didn't even pay attention to the twins entering holding baskets full of white roses petals and spreading them on the floor, making way for the bride. The love of his life was standing beside the groom staring at him with that smirk that took Harry's breath away.

The reception was marvelous as expected. Outdoors, decorated with white and pink flowers. There was a huge tend for the dining room and dance floor. A little stage was placed for the band and speeches moments. Definitely a place where a lot of people would share tears. Jay insisted to introduce Harry to all of her relatives who didn't know him yet. "This is Louis' Harry," she'd say. And Harry liked how it sounded. He definetely was Louis' Harry.

After postponing the photoshoot so much. The wedding organizer had to almost drag Jay to it. So Harry went to his place to sit down a bit. He wasn't an usher or best man, so there was no place to him in those pictures. But there was place to her. He tried not to roll his eyes. He knew it was something that had to be done.

"Why aren't you taking pictures with Louis and everybody else?" Niall asked, sitting in front of him.

"Because it's just for bridesmaids, made of honor and their partners." Harry answered dryly.

"Don't be ridiculous, Harry, obviously Jay wants you in those pictures. You may not have entered the church with Louis, but you're his real partner." Liam said taking a sip of his girlfriends drink.

"No problem, I'm fine here." The green eyed boy answered.

As soon as he finished talking, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

"What you doing here, Harold? We're waiting for you for the photoshoot." Louis said raising his eyebrows to enphasize what he just said.

"I thought they were pictures only with people who was at the altar?" Harry answered with other question.

"So? You think I'm gonna be on a picture with other person than you?" Harry tried to say something but was interrupted "Besides, You're being required by the bride, so don't argue with me."

Then Harry got up and followed Louis, but still was able to hear Niall doing a whipping sound.

As they gott in their positions to the endless number of pictures, Harry remembered of Louis entering the church.