• A New Job

•••

-Last night!

"Busted!"-Pietro said when he saw Scott and Bruce at the door looking at them while they typed to their little friend Petal/Peter.

"We knew you guys where hiding something!"-Bruce said and took Clint's phone while he resisted.-"Resist and Hulk will rip your arm!"

"Did you guys think you should be the only ones to be happy and smiling all the time!"-Scott Lang said and looked over Bruce's shoulder.

"A group chat without us?"-They both yelled.

"Look we can explain!"-Nat said and closed the door to make sure the others didn't hear.-"This is Petal/Peter...We don't know his real backstory but I have meet him...he is the best kid in the world."

"He just got 16 years old."-Thor said and closed the phone after writing busted on it.

"He is Starks kid...He found him by texting a wrong number thinking it was Stephen."-Wanda said in her perfect accent.

"We care about the kid guys...We can't let you tell Tony!"-Bucky said and Steve nodded.

"Why would we tell Tony?"-Bruce said.-"He lost a genius last day and I am pissed with him.

"Yea me too.He made Spidey sad that day at the mission."-Scott said and huffed.

"So you guys won't tell a thing?"-Steve asked.

"Not as long as you add us too!"-Scott said and Bruce nodded in agreement.

"Is the kid smart?"-Bruce asked in the middle of the serious conversation.

"Really Bruce!Really?"-Clint asked.

"He is a nerd....and has probably rad all your works.But still he has straight A-s and has an internship here at the SI."-Nat said proud of her little boy.

"He works here?"-Bruce said.-"He understood my works?EvenTony got bored and understood shit from it!"

Everyone laughed and quickly they added Scott and Bruce in the chat.

-This morning...

Peter didn't had time to check the phone.He had school in 20 minutes.Sk he took Selma and they run to the subway.They didn't miss the train so they wouldn't be late.

After a boring day of school without Ned cause he was out town,without Mj because she was home with her back problems but with a Flash who kicked the living spider out of him...he took the subway to his job.His boss wouldn't be pissed for once because he was going to go on time today.

He hoped to not see Mr.Stark today because his face was worse than a public toilet (That shit is 🤢🤮).He wore the bracelet but he didn't call Mr.Smart while being bullied.He quickly hid the bracelet under his long sleeves and walked inside his little coffee office.

He took a coffee and noticed a small package in front of his desk.And a note.

Gwen came in and hugged Peter.-"Happy Birthday Peter!"-She whisper-said.-"Did you like the gift?"

"I haven't opened it yet!"-He said with a grand smile planted in his face.

"I asked Mj what you like most and she said technologically things.So I made something for you!"-She said and winked.

Peter took the package and opened it.He smiled.-"Bracelets?!"

"Nope!"-Gwen said and mover her short blond hair.-"Back-up Web-shooters!"

Peter looked in awe!UwU

"They are easy to hide,impossible to get of without your desire.And super strong!"-Gwen said.-"Mine are Gold, yours are Silver...Also we can go on patrol together tonight!"

Peter hugged Gwen again.-"Thanks!They are amazing and I cant wait to go on patrol with you!Patrol with Matt can get a little boring!"

"We can see vines all night if there is no crime!"-She said and high-five Peter.-"Oh and Mr.Stark required to see you!"

"Oh boy!"-Peter said and facepalmed himself.He took the bracelets and wore them among with Mr.Smart's bracelet.-"I have to go!Buy Gwen!"

"Bye P-Ben!"-Gwen almost said his full name in the hall.-"He forgot the phone?Never-mind I will give it to him on patrol."

Peter walked inside Tony's lab and noticed a new desk bear Tony's. 'Was Beck coming back?'-Peter thought.

"Benjamin Parker!"-Tony said from behind.

"Mr.Stark!Are we showing names now?"-Peter sassed and made a small adorable girl-like giggle.

Tony raised an eyebrow that was quite familiar!-"Anyway!You left and didn't came back for two days!"

"I told you my friend was on hospital!"-Peter said still looking at the ground.

"That doesn't excuse you!"-Mr.Stark said and Bruce Banner walked in.

"Bruce Banner!"-Peter said looking up.The smile in Bruces face disappeared when he saw how pissed off his face was.

"Kid What the fuck happened to your face?"-Tony asked and Bruce gasped.

"Bring him to the med-bay with me!"-Bruce said.

"NOo!Its not necessary!My friend already took care of it!"-Peter lied.

"For a 261 IQ level you are the dumbest lier ever!"-Tony said and laughed at his own joke.

Peter wasn't shocked he knew his IQ everyone kept throwing it to his face.

"Wait I thought you would cheer up!"-Bruce said.

"I already knew.Anyway.I have coffee to deliver,why am I here again.No offense Mr.Stark but Mr.Bruce I am a big fan of you."-Peter said.

"Yeah Hulk and bla bla bla."-Bruce said and rolled his eyes.

"No I mean your work and your books!I read all your books...They are fascinating and the way you showed the uses of Gam-a reactions and multi-genetics was just awesome...I even wrote a 23 pages long essay on it!Can say that's the reason why I work here today!"-Peter said trying to not ramble.

"You understood my work!Tony got bored in the first teen pages!"-Bruce said while teasing Tony.

"Okay that is enough!He is my intern now so ...bye mister Green guy!"-Tony said and took a look at the shocked Peters face.

"What?"-Peter asked.

"You have a new job!Thats your desk.And I am still holding a grudge for being Bruces fan and not mine."-Tony said and Peter smirked.

"Little do you know!"-Peter mumbled.

"Did you say something?"-Tony asked even though he heard it.

"Nah!"-Peter said and started to talk about the new job.

They quickly adapted.And soon they where talking about equations and nerdy stuff like that.He didn't said Tony that he was his favorite avenger cause of what happened that day at the mission but he deep down knew he still thought Tony was the best.

•••