Chapter 1

Gemma's POV

Hi there my name is Gemma Frost and I'm 15 years old turning sixteen tomorrow.

Right now I'm in my 'room' which is actually a supply closet in the moon dust pack house

How did you get there? You may ask? Well it all started twelve years ago...

I woke up to the sound of screaming and the smell of death. Mummy came into my room and carried me outside. People were fighting and dead bodies were all over the ground both wolf and man. My three year old brain couldn't understand what was happening so I began to cry as mummy ran through the forest.

After a few minutes she put me on a branch of a tree and said. "Oh! My sweet baby girl I love you so much. I will always be with you watching over and guiding you. Don't forget me okay?"

I nodded then asked "Mummy are those people okay?"

She had tears running down her face and said. "Yes they are snowflake. They are just sleeping. They will wake up and I'll will be with them soon."

"It's okay mummy don't cry." I said wiping her tears with my chubby little fingers. She let it a sob and hugged me.

"Till the snowflakes turn blue," she whispered in my ear.

"I'll never never stop loving you." I whispered back.

"Okay now snowflake climb the tree and wait for me or the pack to come for you. Okay."

"Okay mummy. " I climbed the tree to the top. When I looked down I saw mummy staring up at me.

"Goddess forgive me." she said before running away.

I stayed in the tree till morning when one of the pack trackers found me. We joined the closest pack to us which was the Moon Dust pack.

That night, they put me in the dungeons and beat me. Always asking me one question over and over again. Who is the pure white wolf?

Just to be clear I am the pure white wolf. I shifted on my fifth birthday which was highly unusual since all the wolves I knew shifted at the age of ten or older. And if I recall that day I was whipped and watched for a week to see if I would shift into the pure white wolf of course I didn't I wasn't stupid. Even if it meant not healing all my wounds and scars.

The upside to living in the storage closet, is that I found a lever that revealed a secret gym when I was twelve. I used to watch the pack train and copy. Adding my own moves and training harder. I was fit but I wore baggy clothes. Luckily, when I get beaten or whipped I didn't have to remove my clothes.

I'm pretty sure I could take the alpha without even getting a bruise. That thought made me smirk.

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

I heard my alarm go off. It was 5:00a.m. Tomorrow was my birthday. I was supposed to find my mate but if he was an asshole  I would reject him and leave. If he wasn't I will still reject him and leave. I had no time for boy drama in my life.I got up and went to the corner which had a bucket of water and a face towel. I stripped and used the towel to clean myself.

I had planned my escape for the past two years.  I was not failing.

'Could we at lest try to I donno , take him with us? If he loved you he would want to go with us.' My wolf Winter was begging in my head.

She wanted a mate so bad she wanted to blow up our plan to dust for him. I got why. She wanted to be loved. So did I. We had been complaining about this for the past month. I caved cuz I can't blame a girl for wanting some action.

'Fine. I'll give him a chance.' I told Winter while dressing up in a large t-shirt and torn baggy sweats with stains.

'Really?' I heard Winter ask warily trying really hard not getting her hopes up.

'Really. You deserve a mate.'

'Yessss. Wooohooo !!! Yipppeeee!' She cheered doing back flips in my head.I rolled my eyes and chuckled at her. Then I went to do my chores. 

First I cleaned the pack hose for an hour and a half. Then I made breakfast for the two hundred plus members of the pack. I made scrambled eggs pancakes and sausages. It took an hour and forty minutes then people started showing up. I didn't want to be beaten so I went in the kitchen and sat in the stool by the corner.

A boy in the pack, TJ came to me.

"Where is my home work mutt?" he growled. I got it out of the pile at the counter and handed it to him. He slapped me before walking away.

Idiot! I thought before sitting once more.

I had been doing homework for the pack kids for so long that I was smarter than even the pack war strategist. I mean if you did senior calculus when you were eight who wouldn't be. More kids came for their work and I got a few more slaps, dozens of pinches and a lot of insults. I wanted to kill all of them. Take them down. I knew I could without breaking a sweat. But I knew it would ruin my plan.

When everyone was gone, I cleaned up and started my day.

*************************************************

The Moon Dust pack house at the top or side depending.

My first chapter. I'm so happy ☺