Gummies

Jennie's POV

I still can't understand why the hell I am selling my teacher's gummies for my grades since I failed to attend her class for 5 days. I am with my friend Jisoo and her girlfriend Rosé.

Actually I am only selling these gummies since they are just flirting at my back.

I am a Mass Communication student but I am here selling stuffs for my grades.

My Professor doesn't even let me talk.

We are heading towards the Engineering building. We are half way there. The gummies are around a hundred and a half.

"Can you both stop flirting and help me selling these gummy bears?! Y'all sickening!" I said and I slap Jisoo's shoulder because Rosé is too good to be harmed.

"WTF?! You need to get laid, Jennie. You are bitter as fuck" Jisoo replied that earned her another slap in her other shoulders.

"Your words, Jisoo Kim" Rosé said then Jisoo just smile apologetically.

Our teacher gave us a each a bag of gummy bears then each of it has a total of 200 pieces.

When we reach the building there is only one room free seems like they are vacant.

I saw a girl wearing headphones innthe corner of the door.

We approach her. I tap her shoulders and she remove her headphones.

"Hi, hmm would you like to buy hmm gum--my bea-rs?" I ask her while stuttering I didn't knew she is this pretty!

I felt the butterflies in my stomach go wild when she smile at me and get her wallet.

Is it because of her smile or because she is going to buy?

She hands me a Thousand Peso Bill but the gummies are just 153 based from my calculations.

"Don't you have a smaller bill than this?" I ask her since I don't have enough money to give her change.

She shakes her head.

"Keep the change then." she said and then smile at me and put her headphones back.

I was about to get her attention again because I want to give her change.

But I was struck by her smile not knowing she already comes in to the room snd her professor is infront of me.

"SORRY, SIR!" I apologize then run. I didn't even know where the hell ChaeSoo go.

The next day I go back to her room at the same time as yesterday then I saw her in the same spot as last time.

I tap her shoulders then gesture her to remove her headphones.

"Hey I wanna give you this." I said then hands her the change but she refuse.

"You might need it again when sell another butbm if you badly want to repay me I want a date on Saturday night."

she said that leaves ne blushing.

"Saturday night then at the convenience store near the school, baby. See you." she continued so I was left there blushing.

She comes in their room.

I think about her offer but what can I do she alredy decide for me but if I did I will still choose her desisyon tho hehe

I was startled when she came out again extending her hands for a shake.

"Lisa Manoban is the name, Miss Jennie Kim"

WTF SHE KNOWS MY NAME?!?