bonnie

"WARNING LEMON SCENE"*Toy Emma* me and bonnie are on the floor in human form he is kissing me then I feel him kiss me neck I moan quietly then I feel him his me sweet spot "lemon hehehe" I moan a bit louder then he leaves a hickey but we are Interrupted by Toy Kimberly I blush and button my shirt and we dust our selves off and she looks at me old chicas with her she giggles I blush madly and she says have fin on in the guards office on the floor this makes me blush and say shut up and push her playfully bonnie gives me a piggy-back ride I smile and say I love you Bonnie and gently kiss he's neck he smiles and says I love you to Emma I would never want to loose or hurt you you are my everything then we notice foxy kissing Toy Kimberly we snicker and say have fun love birds and Bonnie runs back to the guards room and he puts me on the floor behind the dest and kisses me roughly I moan then he un buttons my shirt and kisses my chest I moan and grab his hair and he looks at me and asks for permission I nod and look up and moan loudly B-B-BONNIE I kinda yell I feel him groan loudly he starts to unbutton my pants he kisses my waist I groan and I feel him inside me he goes faster and I moan louder and louder then I here the others yell SHUT UP then Bonnie Yells YOU SHUT UP then I feel him pull out and we get dressed up and fall asleep. "I told you it will have lemon hehhehehheheh"