02 | 𝚂 𝚃 𝙴 𝙿 𝙷 𝙴 𝙽

••

••

Slowly opening the main door, Alessa walked into her home,not wanting to wake her Granny up from sleep. Walking into her room, she put her clutch on her bed before making her way towards her bathroom. She let out a breathe of relief as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was finally safe.

When she walked out of the club making some ridiculous excuses to her friends, she felt someone was following her from behind all the while to her home. But whenever she turned around,she saw no one.

She decided not to tell any of these to her Granny or her friends because she herself wasn't sure if anyone followed her. Those beautiful dark blue eyes were still haunting her. She tried a lot, but she couldn't forget those eyes that held promise, a promise she was afraid to know.

She never knew something so beautiful could be this dangerous to give her nightmares at the same time.

Doing her night routine, she put on her silk night dress and got into her bed. The last thing she remembered before falling into a deep slumber was those captivating ocean blue eyes of the most attractive yet devilish man she had ever seen.

••

"It's time you need to find a perfect man for you Alessa." Alessa looked at her grandmother before rolling her eyes jokingly.

"I'm only 22 Nana. I won't marry this early. And besides no one is perfect Nana," Alessa said before making her way towards the main door.

"But-" her grandmother opened her mouth but Alessa cut her off.

"No buts please Nana. And I'll be back soon! I arranged all your meds on your bedside table, take those on time," Alessa jokingly scolded her Granny.

"Fine Mom!" Her grandmother replied before rolling her eyes at her sweet granddaughter who was the only one to take care of her. Alessa laughed before closing the door behind her.

••