Confessions.

Jade's PoV

All I could think about was that kiss...A part of me loved it, wanted more but another part couldn't..

August is cute and caring but I can't allow myself to be hurt again. I've always been attracted to bad boys..I don't know but I just have a thing for them...but bad boys are the worst. They will break your heart so many times that it becomes normal to be hurt and not feel the pain. August is a bad boy..Im scared to be hurt especially with the strong feelings I have for him..

My past taught me alot...never trust boys! They only have one motive, one aim which is sex. Im just scared history is gonna repeat itself...
~~Flashback~~ 1 year ago

I have been dating this cute ass guy for almost 6 months now. He is so damn cute, the way he speaks; calling me 'baby' 'boo' makes a girl weak as fuck. Every girl loves that shit. He spoils me way too much; taking me shopping, dinner dates the lot. He is my first love and hopefully my last.

~
Jerome: Hey baby, I've missed you so much.  He grabbed my waist bringing me closer to him.
Jade: Baby you saw me before tho
Jerome: Yeah and what? Am I not allowed to miss my gorgeous girlfriend?
Jade: i blushed. You can I never said u cant, you so cute I missed you too

We kissed.
Jerome: I love you
Jade: I love you too. He was holding my hand walking to his house.

We got to his house. He lives near me just a few blocks away.
Jerome: You want anything babe?
Jade: nah, im good I smilied

We both sat down on the couch. He had one arm around my shoulders. we kissed again...he started to lean foward over me making me go back.

I moved my head away. He started to kiss my neck..and touched my thigh. I felt so uncomfortable.
Jade: Jerome baby stop please...I'm not ready. He knew I was a virgin.
Jerome: baby it dont matter, I got you. I'll keep you safe. He started to take my top off but I pushed him. I stood up.
Jade: I said im not ready didn't you hear me?
Jerome: loud and clear baby, but my dick been calling your name for a long time and I think you is ready, always have been. He grabbed my arm
Jade: get your nasty hands off me, I pushed him. Stay away from me! I kept going back but he was still coming towards me. I hit a wall. He was infront off me. There was no love in his eyes anymore just evil. He had one arm  on the wall tryna block me.
Jerome: You ain't going no where bitch. You really think I fucking love you! You think you the only girl I have? Nah I have loads of bitches giving me what I want since u didn't, but imma make sure I get it today.

Imma take your V card today and you aint gonna do shit about it.
Jade: please don't, I beg you. I began to cry. Please let me go...I pushed him off, but he grabbed my hair and threw me on the couch, and started to take my clothes off.....

I blacked out....All I remember was being on the streets with blood all over me, bruises all over my body. My whole body was so sore. I just sat there crying.. and thinking my life is over...

~Flashback Over~

Jerome taught me a lesson, not to trust no one. After the incident I was a mess; tryna commit suicide,  harming myself, telling myself I deserved it I should have gave him want he wanted. It completely broke me. I withdrew myself from everything and everyone, I lost all my friends and the will to love. But my mama saved me..she gave me the strength to start my life afresh. Everything I do now is just to make her proud.

Nobody knows not even Tyler, he just thinks im crazy but he doesn't know the reason why I am nobody does.

Jerome has messed up my life, he is the reason I cant love anymore. Im scared to let August in...August and Jerome are the same, the way they talk, they way they act I just dont know..What if he turns out to be like Jerome? I just don't want to risk it...
~~
August's PoV

Man, what do I do to get Jade? I've been in love with her since the day I met her. She so damn beautiful...she got a nice body..and that smile is just perfect. I have tried to forget about her but she always on my mind. We finally kissed..I thought she is gonna finally be mine..but she flipped out like I didnt do anything wrong. Maybe falling in love with her was a mistake? Or maybe she don't like me? But there's something about her which makes me love her and I cant get rid of it.

I love Jade.
Jade's PoV

I love August but...

-They gonna be together or not? Is Jade right?
I tried
Please comment and vote Thanks ♥