Chapter 4

Aashna Pov

We were all having our dinner and chilling around. It was hella cold. I just shifted closer to the bourn fire to warm myself up. Sanket came near me to ask if I was okay, I nodded. Just then i realised tanzeel was flirting with one girl and it was noticed by ashi and she was not liking it. She was pretty uncomfortable and just left from there and went inside our tent. i thought i should go behind her. i went inside and saw that she was literally crying but hid it as i came in. 

I didn't say anything just simply hugged her. After few seconds she just got up and said this ipod is not working aur upar se iske charger ki bhi kulfi jam gayi hain. I just want to throw it, I said throw it. No, i cant its tanzeel's tab toh definitely throw it i said and she threw it.  

I realised that she likes tanzeel more than a best friend but i didn't tell her anything as it was not the right time. I made her lie down on the bed and pulled the blanket over. when i came outside sanket was looking at me with questioning eyes probably he also sensed ki something is there but i just  blinked my eyes saying everything is okay. After sometime we all also dozed off.

Next day we all woke up and Ashi was looking better now, we all went for breakfast which was only bread and butter and tea or coffee. We again went to our respective tents. Me and ashi were just chilling and talking about random things. I realised she is a fun person to be with and to be honest we had bonded really well.

WE were just talking when tanzeel came in our tent and slept in ashi's lap. Where were you yesterday bub I couldn't see you anywhere, umm was just tired because of our trekking so had gone to bed early. oh okay tanzeel said. I realised they needed some personal space so I went outside. I was just sitting on the swing and studying. Just then the girl with whom tanzeel was flirting with yesterday came and sat next to me. She was making fun of me that  I was very boring always alone no one likes to talk to me. She added oh yea who would even like to talk to such a nerd.  I felt a little hurt but didn't pay attention to her and continued with mu studying.

She left from there as i didn't pay any attention to her shitty talks. after a while sanket came and sat next to me. He said

S:- hello  chasmish

A:- don't call  me by that name

S:- aashna what happened 

A:- nothing

S:-Ok-ok par tum yahan akeli kyun baithi ho?

A:-  Because i am boring and no one likes to talk to me

S:- who said that?

A:- no one it is just a general opinion people have about me

S:- no, aashna it's not like that. trust me you are a very fun person to be with. Tum jaisi bhi ho bilkul thik thak ho bas khud pe daya karna band karo aur khud se pyar karna sikho. Haan ek problem hai thoda hasti kum ho tum tumhari smile kitni dangerous hai pata hai kisi ka bhi katal kar sakti hain. Chalo abhi lets go inside.

A:- umm thank you, if you don't mind can i hug you please?

S:- yeah sure!

We both hugged each other. It was a pretty long hug, just what i needed. We both were still in each others arms when ashi and tanzeel came out. They saw us hugging each other and began teasing us. Me and sanket got off each other and shut them up.  

Ashi Pov

Me and aashna were just sitting in our tent and talking about random stuffs. I never thought this but she is really a very fun person to be with. We have bonded so well. In school we hardly use to talk with each other. Just then Tanzu came in our tent and immediately slept in my lap and asked me where was I yesterday? Aashna thought we needed some personal space so she went outside. Tanzu was still sleeping in my lap and I was caressing his hair. He was talking about the alcohol shop he and sanket are going to open after going to Mumbai.

I am not very happy with his idea of opening an alcohol shop. I mean he is not at all sincere in his life. He is still a kid who leaves in fantasy world. I was trying to explain him about it but he was not ready to listen. We debated on it for quite some time and then decided to go out. When we went outside the tent we were shocked because aashna and sanket were hugging each other tightly. They were lost in eachother unaware about our presence. WE just started coughing and they both came out of there trance and let go off each other. ME and Tanzu started teasing them but they shut us up.

We were just clicking some pictures and having fun.  Just when sanket saw a mountain and saied yaar waha se kya solid view hoga na? just then our tour guide came from behind and said 

TG:- it is called as Bhuta Parvat

S:- kya view hoga waha se uspe chadh te hai na?

TG:- do you know what does Bhuta mean?

S:- no!

TG:- it means haunted, Kya abhi waha jana hai?  Kaha jata hai waha pe ek mandir hain jisme agar purnima ki raat ko  dil se koi dua mango toh woh zaroor puri hoti hai. Woh mandir toh ab nahi raha par har poornima ko lakho log iss pahad par chadhte hai use mandir ki asha mein but kabhi kisi ko woh mandir aaj tak nahi mila.  Aur interesting bat ye hai ki aaj purnima hai yani full moon

Sanket Pov

After our tour guide said ki it is haunted nobody wanted to climb it but I'm toh gonna go. It was night time and I started climbing the mountain. To be honest i was scared a little but was equally excited. After climbing for a while i heard some footsteps so i switched on my torch light and saw just then someone came from behind and did bhooo i got scared but it was aashna and she started laughing at the way i got scared. I told what are you doing here ? she said even I want to climb agar sach mein yahan koi mandir tha toh mein bhi kuch mangna chahati hun. 

Authors Note:-

Boooom that is the update for today.

By the way this was a long chappy, i hope you all are enjoying so far 😊

I hope you guys are liking the story so far.

Please comment below which was your favourite part of this chapter and ya if there are any grammatical errors please forgive me.

I love you all

As I said I am open to all from feedback to ideas to suggestions to constructive criticism please leave them in the comments below.

Also if you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote thank you 😊

Byeee