[21] Hermoine Granger

Hermione when you catch the snitch, winning the game for Y/H

Hermione and you had always had a close friendship ever since your third year when you both had arithmancy. In your 5th year, you had been accepted into the Y/H quidditch team, but despite your friendship, she hadn't come to any of your games. You never questioned her about this though but you still didn't understand why she didn't attend your games.

It was now your third game of the season and it was against Hufflepuff, Y/H was currently down by 70 points so you were determined to catch the snitch. As you were looking around trying to find the tiny golden ball your eyes came across someone you do don't expect to see.Hermoine.

You both smiled at each other, you kept smiling until you heard your captain yell at you to start actually doing something.You were now more determined than ever to win the game, as you continued to look around the pitch you saw out of the corner of your eye near the teachers stand, the snitch.

You zoomed after it determined to catch it and impress Hermione,you were coming closer and closer to the teachers stand.You weren't sure you were doing to be able to catch the snitch and stop right before the teachers stand, but never the less you did it. The stands burst into cheers, you looked around and found Hermoine, you winked at her and she smiled and started clapping.

A/N Hey guys I apologize if your house is Hufflepuff I just chose the house you were versing at random :)