𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act five ) ★彡

Lilith stood on the border of the treaty line of the Cullen territory patiently. She was waiting for one of the wolves to patrol past and notice her but she didn't want to call out for any of them—she knew they would notice her soon enough. Soon enough, a wolf emerged from the trees, Lilith almost instantly recognising it to be Leah from the fur pattern and the wolf's scent. Leah nodded at her in recognition before walking back behind one of the trees.

Moments later, Leah walked back out fully clothed in her human form towards the other side of the treaty line, "You okay?" She questioned the newborn vampire.

"Not really." Lilith responded nervously, "I need you to get Jake and Sam. It's urgent." She informed her vaguely. With the incoming thought of the Volturi coming after her child, Lilith thought it would be best to get as many witnesses and allies as they could in case things didn't turn the way they wanted to—and if she wanted the wolves to be her ally, she would need to make up with them.

   Leah made a face, "Then it really must be urgent if you want Sam here..." She commented before sighing, "But, I'll get them for you."

"Thanks." Lilith said to her quietly, watching as Leah closed her eyes momentarily with a look of concentration on her face meaning she was trying to get a hold of the Jake through their link.

"Jake said that they'll be here soon." Leah informed her and Lilith nodded in response, "What's going on? You seem concerned." Anyone could've noticed how concerned Lilith looked from the way she was fidgeting around when she was quite still nowadays since her transformation into a vampire. Had she of still been human, Leah assumed that her heart rate would've been flying off of the charts like it normally would of when she was anxious.

"That's because I am." She was appreciative of her concern, but she knew that Leah would feel the same once she knew what was making her so worried. Lilith would feel slightly more relieved when she would know if the packs would help her or not.

Within minutes, Jake, Sam and Paul ran over towards Leah and Lilith. The newborn was surprised to see Paul there considering that she hadn't requested to see him but she should've guessed that he would've came with Sam and Jake anyway since he was equally as desperate to make up.

"What are you doing here, Lil?" Sam questioned with worry knowing she wouldn't be there and asking to see him if there wasn't something important bugging her, "What's wrong?"