[48] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for isabella_k6

TAGLIST: CassieRochester livisracing rosaa- sweetrose33 MilkeyboiLando Taaaamz wanderlust_gemini landoandashton chal_lelerc ricciardoaf _thaimilktea f1written justanf1fan crazyeperson black_ma23 ferraritastic m___a___r LandoNorris DannyRicFan06 f1_girl97 RedBullRacingFan

WORDCOUNT: 1811

WARNINGS: nsfw

48. "What if we record a sex-tape?".

Laying on the bed in just a thong and an oversized shirt was enough for Lando to get the blood pumping faster through his veins. You were on your phone, scrolling through your Instagram feed as he came out of the shower. He playfully swatted your bum with his towel, making you laugh in response. Lando crawled over you and you were apparently unbothered when you didn't turn around or put your phone down. You suddenly felt his teeth graze over your ass cheek and you gasped. "Did you just bite me in the ass?". Your eyebrows rose while you were laughing in surprise. "I was feeling... cheeky, love". Lando grinned and you shook your head at your boyfriend, laying your phone on the nightstand while his palms explored the back of your legs and squeezed the soft flesh of your bum. His fingertips played with the hem of the shirt you were wearing, moving it upwards to expose more of your bum to him. He loved the two dimples in your back, and he never forgot to trace the stretch marks on your hips.

You shivered slightly when Lando pressed soft kisses to your lower back. "You're so hot in just a shirt and your panties, babe". His voice was low, raspy and it caused goosebumps to show up on your limbs. "Let me take a picture of you, alright?". Lando hummed and you hummed back in agreement, feeling him sitting up again as he took his phone and made a couple pictures, one of them including his hand grabbing your bum. You slowly turned around on the duvet, moving your legs from underneath him to rest your ankles on his thighs. Lando gazed down at you while you lifted the shirt over your head, exposing the rest of your body that was apparently beautifully naked under the shirt. "Shit, babe". A boyish grin curled his lips and his hands glided from your waist to your lower back, pulling you up against his chest. He felt himself growing in his underwear when your nipples brushed over his skin. "I'm just going to be frank with you, darling". Lando sighed, while you enjoyed the way his fingertips moved up your spine.