𝟏.𝟒

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"HARRY'S on the quidditch team?!", evelyn whispered in disbelief.

"mhm! I totally thought he was gonna get expelled", ron smiled, patting harry's back.

"thank goodness no house points were taken from gryffindor. snape tends to always take off points for the most frivolous reasons", hermione sighed.

"speaking of snape, did you finish the 3 scroll essay??", harry asked. he had to do the entire essay himself as crabbe was of no help.

"of course! parkinson just talked to her friends while she watched me do all the work! but to be fair, I wouldn't have trusted her with the essay or any part of it anyways. 3 scrolls is quite a lot", hermione said.

"WHAT?! 3 SCROLLS?! SEAMUS AND I ONLY WROTE 1 AND 1/2!!", ron freaked out.

"it's okay ron!! I'm sure professor snape wouldn't mind if it's 1 and 1/2 pages short right...?", evelyn said, awkwardly laughing.

"evelyn. snape's going to take off MAJOR house points since seamus and I are in gryffindor! and we're probably gonna fail", ron whined as the four slowly approached snape's classroom.

"sorry ron, but best of luck", harry laughed as they entered.

"good morning professor snape!", evelyn greeted with a smile.

snape didn't understand how someone could be so excited in the early morning, much less for class. he gave evelyn a nod as he opened his textbook and got ready to lecture.

"good morning malfoy! here are your cookies", evelyn smiled, handing the boy a bag of cinnamon sweets.

pansy gaped at the interaction as evelyn then proceeded to sit next to her.

"what did you just give him?!", pansy asked, making a few slytherins and gryffindors turn around.

"cinnamon cookies!! would you like some too?? they're one of my favorites—"

"NO! stay. away. from. draco", pansy demanded.

evelyn just laughed. "okay!", she cheerfully replied as she took out her cinnamon cookies and handed one to pansy.

"w-wait r-really??", pansy asked shocked, still holding the cookie.

"of course—"