[𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇]

Start from the beginning

𖦹

Donghyuck's PoV

I was suddenly startled when my phone buzzed. It's Mark texting Haechan. 'Did I just roll my eyes? Why? Am I jealous of myself? Ugh! Pathetic!'

Marklee
You're lazy but still using filters! Show us the melanin boyyy!

I chuckled.

Me
Ask you're boyfriend, isn't he also tanned?

Marklee
Oh oh oh, first he isn't my boyfriend.

Marklee
Yet.

Marklee
Second, I can't just ask him that and if I did I think I wouldn't be able to control myself and it's too soon for that, I don't want to rush him. Even though I heard him inside the school's bathroom jerking off I still find him the cutest and the most innocent baby ever.

I felt my cheeks heating up, like, HARDCORE. 'OH MY GOD WHAT? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?'

Marklee
Oops, I wasn't supposed to say that ehehe.

Me
Uhm, it's okay?

'IT IS NOT OKAY BUT FUCK! I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE! PLUS, BOYFRIEND? YET? SEX? SHIT! OH LORD!'

Marklee
I'm sorry.

Me
It's okay!

Me
Oh look at the time, I have somewhere I need to be, bye ~

Marklee
Oh okay, bye!

2:40 pm and I'm still almost naked. I got up and went inside my closet and picked an outfit and by what Mark said, it's a pretty casual one so a cute baby blue hoodie with black ripped on the thighs (not too much though) skinny jeans and black classic vans fit perfectly. I dried my hair, brushed it a bit leaving it bouncy and fluffy. I also put some light and sweet perfume.

With all that done it was 2:57, that's what's called a perfect timing. I grabbed the things I needed and I received a message.

Mark ♡
I'm in front of your house.

Me
Be there right away.

So I got out, locked the door and went inside Mark's car with a smile on my face forgetting completely about Mark's conversation with Haechan.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Hi, ready?" I nodded and he started the engine driving to the mall.

𖦹

Author's PoV

The boy's arrived at the mall and they went right away to the food aisle.

"Do you wanna eat anything?" he asked.

"Uhm, no no. Do you?"

'Yes, you, but I'll leave that for later.' Mark thought.

"No, let's go." the older boy grabbed Donghyuck's hand and guided him to the ice cream parlor. He faced the boy, smiling and the younger reciprocated the smile, just feeling happy to be in the older's company.

"What flavor do you want?"

"Hm, that one." the tanned male answered pointing to the kid's flavor, it tastes of bubble gum and it has marshmallows it's really good, in Donghyuck's opinion. Mark giggled.