Chapter 4. The Battle Begins!

Note/Warning!: Hey guys! Its finally Friday yay! Here's an update for ou guys! Gravity Falls belongs to Disney! On with the story!

                       Pewdiepie POV
          Soon nightfall came and I had the right idea to bring a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos with me to I don't know taunt Bill I guess... Was that right? Eh.

            "Dude, this is gonna be an epic video. Mind if I record the battle?" Dips nodded "Sure." I heard someone else come in he had a brown hat, a greenish shirt with a question mark on it, tan pants, and tennis shoes on "Dudes, I'll come too." He said. "Who's that?" He pointed to himself "I'm Soos." I nodded and grabbed my camera "How's it going bros mah name is Pewdiepie we're up against a mind demon. Les do dis bros, here's a brofist to signal 'Good luck Pewds'." So Dipping Sause said a spell thingy and we went into... Dun Dun Dun Stan's Mind. Once we were in there Soos commented on what he figured what Stans Mind might have looked like "Huh. Figured there'd be alot more hot old ladies." I laughed at that comment.

           Mabel spoke up "Alright guys we have to look out for the triangle guy." Then a voice came behind us "Yeah look out for the triangle guy." We gasped. "Its him! Its the guy!" Well yes captain obvious. "Ah. Stan's family we meet at last. Question Mark, Shootinf Star, Pine Tree. I had a hunch I might bumb into you." Bill shot a lazer into Dippers chest and what replaced his chest was a circle. Mabel stuck her hand into the circle "Boop" "Mabel!" Mabel and Soos laughed I did too.

              Bill got curious and asked "Hey, who's this new fella with the fancy recorder and stuff?" Mabel and I fake gasped at the question "You seriously don't know who he is?!" Mabel looked at me and nodded "Do it." She signled to me to do my intro "Mah name is Pewdiepie." I said. Mabel corrected me almost "His real name is Felix." Bill did what looked like a nod and flew to me examining me "What do you do for a lifetime?" He asked "Uh... YouTube... That's why I carry around my "Fancy recorder" to talk to my bros." Dips spoke up "What do you want anyway?" Bill answered "Hm... Not telling you kid." Then he flew back to the Shack "Later Suckers!"

           Then he flew in. Dips turned to me "Pewds what did you hear from Gideon?" I tried my best to remember "Uh... He demanded for Bill to steal the code to the safe." "WHAT?!" He shouted. Oh geez great job Pewds.

               We all race inside the Shack looking for the safe first before Bill does. So we kept opening and closing doors to find that damn code. "Look there's memories of me! Maybe I can finally find out what that old man really thinks about me." Mabel kept walking "We already know how Gruncle Stan feels about us. He loves us. We're great." Yeah I was pretty sure of that too. We keep walking to find that code. Why do I feel like thr Dorito is going to pop up all of the sudden like dos horror games that I play?

                        Dippers POV
      I HAVE to find out what Stan really thinks about me. So I silently slip away and go to the door where there are memories of me. I come across one door and I hear a conversation between Soos and Stan "You know. I've been meaning to ask you, Why are you so hard on Dipper all the time?" Stan whispered something to Soos so I leaned in alittle to get a good hear "That kid's weak he's a loser sometimes I just want to get rid of him." I feel depression get over me as I close the door sadly.

                   Pewds POV
          Are we seriously still looking for that stupid code? I guess we are. Soos spoke up "Code to Stan's safe where are you?"

              *5 minutes later*
       Dipstick has already given up on helping us, Geez that's helpful! What kind of a bro is he?! So far so good, no barrels yet. After a minute later we finally found that freakin' door and we have to come up with an idea of how we could destroy that door, So Mabel grabs an axe and instead Soos decided to destroy it himself so we let him and the door levatated off the dround and into Soos' hand. Woah! UNTIL ANOTHER Soos comes along an explains about a desturbing memory. When when the other Soos just laughed and formed into Bill "Boy you kids sure are gullible! I knew you'd lead me straight to the code! Its funny how dumb you are." 

       Uh, Dumb?! I pull out my bag of Doritos, 2, If I eat ten of these I will be raged! This guy is a Barrel and the collest god damn bro I have ever seen! And with that Bill the Dorito Cipher flew away at speed along with the code. Mabel spoke on determination "Ok, guys we HAVE to find a way to get that safe back!" I agreed "Yeah!" Mabes pulled out what looked like a Gravity Falls version of a Nerf gun. 

          We theb ran to where Bill was and he was insantly IDK Skyping with Gids on his bricks.

                Bill POV
       I heard my bowtie ring "Yellow?" I said "Did you get the combination yet?" "Relax Short Stack I got it right here." "Good." "Its- You got a pen there?" "Its 13, 44-" I was cut off by a dart. "What?! Ah!Nonono wait! No!"

               Pewds POV
         "Boo ya!" I heard the memory say "Nothing's more bottomless than the Bottomless Pit! Which you can see here is bottomless. Woo, whatever that was its gone forever." I heard Gideon say "Thats it! I'm switchin' to plan B!" I have no idea how long I've been holding dis recorder for. With that vision of G was gone Bill shattered. Litterally. And turned red with two red flames coming out of his hands.

       "YOU! You can't even imagine what you just cost me!! Do yoy have any idea what i'm like? WHEN I'M MAD?!!!!" So you basically become a Spicy Dorito? Fire circled around us and Bill became HUGE! Take a Chill Pill man, Damn! He then surrounded us with space and we were on a Stan head, creepy.

        "One nightmare comin' up!" Soos spoke up "Nightmare? I hope he doesn't mean that British Dog Man I always dream aboout." A British Dog Man appeared "And you!" A beam hit Mabel "No! My cuteness! What did you do to my cuteness?!" "You're next!" "Cool we're next!" Not that kind of next you Dumbasses. A beam hit Mabel's dream boys. "Hmmm.. And you!" No Barrels Plz. Walking Barells and 1,000 Zambies appeared. Oh god its Dead Rising 3 all over again. Bill laughed with joy as Dips came along. Took him long enought "Hey Bill!" "WHAT?!" "Nice bowtie!" Dips shot a circle where his bowtie is. Nice! "Hey guys! I found out you can do anything you can imagine, after all we are in a mind right?" True dat. "What? Where did you learn that?!Don't listen to him!"

        Mabel gasped in excitment and her uglyness disappeared "Like have kittens for fist?" Kittens appeared and she shot like 100 of them at Bill "Ahh!" No! Stop i'm alregic to adorableness! Haha ASDF. I changed ino my Dead Risising 3 character with my Duck Gloves/Party Gloves "AMERICA BITCHES!! DIS IS HOW WE DO IT IN PRISON!! FREEDOM!!You go to space , you go to space, everyone goes to space! One way trip though." I fought off the Zambies and Bill shouted "No!" And appeared a lazer eye "Giant hampster ball sheilds activate!" "Activate!" We all said at the same time. The lazer hits Bill in the eye.

           Dips spoke out "Now for your worst nightmare. A portal out of Stans mind!" "Out of Stans mind!" Mabel sang. "Mabel focus!" We all focused, closed our eyes, and made out serious faces, like we desperatly wanted to get out. "ENOUGH!" Bill shouted and the whole background turned white "You know what? I'm impressed with you guys aspecially the fat one. Soos nudged Mabel and whispered "He's talking about you." Bill said a messagr about how everything will change and with that he disappeared

           Our forms started to fade Dipper gasped "Gruncle Stan must be waking up." "Will I ever see you guys again?" Mabel said to her dream boys "In your dreams." Said one of Mabel's dream boyz.

          Author's Note: Hey guys sorry  the chapter was so darn long. Chapter 5  will probably be shorter. Anyway. Remember:Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!