The Return Of Greninja!

I will be adding music from now on to help tell you what the chapter is going to be about basically, and This theme kinda gives it away. (I know it's a remix but I don't wanna do the original one yet)

Ash's eyes widened to the max seeing his Greninja after such a long time.

"Isn't that?" Serena said tearing up in joy.

"Yes it is Serena." Ash said smiling looking back.

"That's a Greninja! But what are they doing out here?" Lana said curious, and Ash looked back at Lana.

"It's my Greninja, but it's been such a long time since I've seen it." Ash said smiling.

"But why is it doing all the way out here." Kiawe said.

"Well Greninja was given a task to eliminate all roots left by Team Flare." Serena blurted out and Ash nodded.

"It was tough, but it was the right decision for the Kalos and the entire world!" Ash said smiling.

Before they could get down towards Greninja, Greninja was there tackling Ash.

"Gre-Gre!" The pokemon said giving it's trainer it's love.

"I missed you too buddy!" Ash said tearing up but smiling.

"Greninja!" Serena said joining the hug which Greninja took her in as well, after a few more seconds of embracing they let go and all ready again.

"I wouldn't expect you to be here!" A slimy green thing said right beside Greninja on a rock.

"Squishy!" Serena said getting all happy and Ash following suit.

"Well you seem to remember me humans, and this is perfect timing, as there is no more roots left of Team Flares mess!" Squishy said at Ash and Serena.

"Wait so does that mean?" Ash said looking at Greninja.

"Greninja!" The pokemon confirmed his return.

"That's awesome!" Ash said getting all excited.

"Is that a pokemon?" Goh asked looking at Squishy.

"Well Goh..... It's actually one of the many cells of Zygarde!" Serena said, shocking everyone.

"You mean the Pokemon of Order?" Goh said taking pictures.

"That's amazing..." Lana said dazed.

"Ash always seems to be on the most crazy adventures." Kiawe said in disbelief.

"But Ash and Greninja, whatever threat appears causing danger to this world. I hope you too will always be there to help out." Squishy said and they both nodded.

"You ready Greninja?" Greninja shook his head and dived into the water following Ash by sea.

"Thank you so much Squishy!" Serena said waving goodbye, getting back on the Garchomp.

Back on Melemele Island.

"Wow so you actually met Zygarde??" Kukui said all excited.

"Well he was still just a cell of course." Serena said.

"Well that's still Zygarde after all, the last time I saw the full complete form of Zygarde was when Kalos was close to destruction." Kukui said catching the attention of Ash, and Serena.

"Ash weren't you in Kalos before Alola?" Kiawe said which made Mallow, Lana, Goh, and Kukui curious about the subject even more.

"Do you have a video clip of the near destruction of Kalos?" Ash said laughing.