Rules

Of course, there will be rules! As you may have seen in several rps, a series of underlined letters will have to be put together to get the pass. You will afterwards pm the pass to me. If you comment it, you will be confiscated of choosing a role for an hour.

1) no smut! This is a groupe rp and no one wants to see that! It's innapropriate and u have no idea of the age of you're fellow roleplayers.

2) no human swearing well in character! If you must swear, I can only allow it out of character, and u must sensor it!

3) you must reply with more then one sentence! Please! It's hard to respond to one sentence.

4) please, please, BE ACTIVE!! all my rps die in a couple days, and it really hurts me. I want it to S. T. O. P.

5) no ops or mary/Gary sues!! They're a real pain to roleplay with! If you want a balanced and realistic oc, my trick is to have the SAME amount of good and bad traits. Of course I'm guilty of not always doing that, but I try to.

6) here is what's ok to roleplay like, and what's not:

Spark bit her opponent, killing them amediatly. ❌

Spark bites her opponent, killing them amediately. ❌

Spark: *bites oponent, killing them amediately* ❌

Spark attempted to bite her opponent, keen to killing them. ✅

7) have fun!!!!

8) be respectful of you're friendly roleplayers.

9) Hate the character, not the roleplayer.