The start of revenge and not the end

Dwayn is sitting in the chair fidgeting.

"F-father...I mean...your majesty, is there a reason you visit me so late? Oh...N-not that I mind..I am just confused...." Dwayn eyes are shinning as he blushes.
Took a cup of tea to calm his nerves.

"Son..."
The King was relieved.
He is not really sure if he can ever trust this one.
His mother betray him afterall.
But he is his blood and Flesh.
He is wise,clever and since coming back, he never offended him or disobey him like he used to do when he was a little boy.

The King sighs.
"Forgive father...I did so many bad things to you."

Dwayn hand shakes then he puts the tea cup down.

"Father....you....I know how father cares about me. I don't mind the hardship as long as I am useful to you! Am I? Is all those hardship means to you?" He asks.

The King was choke witg emotions.
He is sure...that this son lead a life worst than a slave.
He grips his fist and smile.
"It is."

Dwayn face flash brightly as he smiles.
"Thank goodness..." he said as his eyes moist and his face turn red.
"I am afraid you will never need me again. Even if you tell me to jump in a cliff...I will do it for you father."

Demetri take a deep breath.
He never knew how much Dwayn thinks of him.
It was a shocked.
Even he will not do that for his own father who love and cared for him.

Demetri looks at Dwayn's face.

"You are as lovely as Zelmona."

Dwayn face stiffens.
Then he gave a sweet smile.
"I don't care about a woman who broke father's heart. Because of her...everytime you look at me before, you made a hurt expression. I hate her!"
He said gritting his teeth and clenching his  fist looking at the floor.

Demetri smiles.
"I....I never knew....I am sorry for making it hard for you to live." He said and open his arms.
"Give your father a hug."

Dwayn is blinking then he happily rush to hug him tightly.
So tight the King can hear the quickening beat of Dwayn's heart.
He close his eyes to enjoy this hug, a hug he first shared with his son.

Dwayn is breathing heavily.
He can easily plunge a sword in this bastards back. But he endured.
He clench his fist as he tightly hugs him.

If not for Three...He would have been dead by now.
So whatever love and care he showed is not going to be a reason to forgive him.
For Dwayn, that night, he died.
And this body and soul is just a tool to make his anger and pain to be repaid in full.
That's what he thought.

But this past 4 months, he enjoyed himself a lot.
Revenge is still part of him but having fun keeps him going.
And this fun is shared by two.
If not for her, all his attention will be for his vengeance and hatred.
Dwayn smiles tenderly as he thinks of the woman who has a coldstiff expression as she ate her cake.
It is beautiful.

Demetri rubs Dwayn's head.
'He can smile so innocently with just a hug. I am such a fool. Why do I think that Diego will ever be good enough?'

Dwayn slowly stops the King rubbing his head as he holds the King hand tenderly.
"Father...Is that the only reason you come here? I...I am happy."

The King's face darken.
"Your stupid brother!"
He said.

Dwayn eyes dilated.
"I am sorry father...you surely are talking about.....Diego?"

The King nods as he sits on the chair too.
"The only fool in this family!"

"Oh father, I do not think so." Dwayn said full of hurt.

The King shakes his head.
"I told him so many times, so many! Never to come to that family miss! But what? He even have s*x with that b**ch in the road!"

"My goodness!" Dwayn is so shock. "Hurry and cover it up father! As a crown prince he can't be shamed!" Dwayn said standing up with a sense of urgency.

The King smiles.
"You are such a good big brother, too bad he is not a good younger brother!" The King scowl again.