Moonlight On The Bayou

Start from the beginning

10 Mins Later

Ok. Slow the fuck down. How in the hell are you in her body? "I asked confused.

We dont have time for this! We need to find my body before she pushes me out. "She said hurriedly.

And what the hell am I supposed to do? "I asked her annoyed.

Emely you were one of my best friends. I need you. Please. "She said desperately.

Even If i say yes. What do you want me to do? Like this is new to me. "I told her confused.

Look all i need you to do is find my body. Once you find my body call jake and he'll explain the rest. "She said.

I stood quite for a bit.

She looked at me helplessly.

Alright. Stop looking at me like that. But I can't promise anything. I have things going on right now. "I told her.

Ok. Thank you. "She said.

She also hugged me.

Which was kind of weird because this is the body of a demon that I've been trying to kill.

I hugged back awkwardly.

She left.

And it was just me and jake.

Ok. You found me. We talked. So I gotta go now. "I said sighing.

Wait, emely. Please I want to be apart of your life again. "He said sadly.

Yeah. Totally. And while were at it.....I'll make sure you, damon, and I go out for some coffee. "I said sarcastically.

I start walking away.

And he vamp-sped in front of me.

Look. Let me prove myself. Where you headed? "He asked.

New Orleans. I gotta see my kids. It's been awhile. "I told him sighing.

New Orleans

Mikaelson Compound

I picked up shawn and started playing with him with his toys.

Autumn is still asleep.

And jake is standing from a distance.

You can sit down you know. "I told him.

He sat in a chair in the corner of the room.

My phone starts ringing.

I answer it.

Not the best time, damon. I'm watching shawn and autumn. "I told him sighing.

Well, I found out where stefan is and I thought you would want to know. "He said.

Where is he? "I asked worriedly.

New Orleans. Which is exactly where your at right now. "He said softly.

My eyes widen.

Ok. I'll call you back. Love you. "I told him.

Love you too. "He replied.

I immediately call Stefan.

Autumn starts crying.

I stand up and grab her.

And I rock her back and forward.

Hello, love. "A voice answered.

Klaus. "I asked stunned.