12

" 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 "

I watched the executioner swing down his axe luckily for my sake the view of Buckbeak was blocked but the second the axe must of come down on him I fell to my knees and cried out, I felt a hand on my shoulder assuming Harry's. I wiped my tears and stood up 'I- I need to go' I tried to leave but Ron's words caught my attention 'Ow Scabbers bit me' I whipped round 'Shit! Ron grab you're rat' I shouted He chased after the little rat and of course Harry Hermione and I followed him. 'Harry! I have to tell you something!' Harry shook his head 'not now later' I growled a low sound muttering some curse words. 

'Uh you realise what tree this is?' Hermione's voice chimed. My eyes widened in horror looking from Ron to the Whomping Willow, 'RON RUN' the ginger boy just whimpered pointing at a huge black dog behind us. 'Run its the grim!' I ducked to the floor terrified that it was about to rip me to pieces but instead it jumped over the three of us heading to Ron and dragging him or possibly something else. The rat. It was Sirius he had mentioned he was an animagus, I tried to run to catch up with Harry and Hermione so I could explain it but instead the Whomping Willow scooped me up creating an ear splitting scream to come from my lips. I was cut off by a thump my vision being over taken by darkness.

'y/n! I was so worried about you' Draco sprinted up to me cupping my face in his hands 'the Whomping Willow almost killed you' I smiled at the care in his eyes, 'But Draco we aren't talking we don't like each other anymore' his hand ran down the side of my face 'y/n I've always liked you ever since you ran into me on the train' my mind flashed back to the moment 'watch where you're going' I frowned he sounded so angry though how could he like me. 'I'm in love with you Potter' I stared back and I felt my heart ache for a second or so. 'Potter' I muttered. 'I'm still knocked out aren't I' I bit my lip to stop tears. 'Of course not silly,' I held my hand up and got on the tip of my toes to go as tall as I could to kiss his forehead. 'I don't think we're going to be okay for a while Draco, I just miss my friend but we'll fix it one day we just, can't right now' I slipped my hand from his 'goodbye'.

Wake up. Wake up y/n. Sirius needs your help. My eyes shot open, I scrambled up wiping under my eyes from the dream I had. The Whomping Willow was frozen meaning I could quickly slip into the underneath passage way. I held my hand to the throbbing pain on the back of my head, a red sticky substance over took my hand. I wiped it over my jeans not really caring, I could hear voices, the trios, Sirius' and then what shocked me was hearing both Lupin and Snape. I ran in everyone's head whipping to me. 'y/n you need to step away from Sirius' I sent a small sorrowful smile at Harry, 'Listen to him' I paused 'just listen Harry, please' His wand pointed at Sirius and my face fell. 'Expelliarmus!' 

I was expecting something to happen to the man next to me but instead Snape went flying back clearly unconscious, he changed his wand to Sirius 'Tell me about Peter' I let out a long breath I wasn't expecting to hold in a small smile playing at my lips. 'He was at school with us, we thought he was our friend' I stared at Remus Lupin and shared a sad smile with him. 'No! Pettigrew's dead you killed him' I could hear the utter heartbreak in Harry's voice. 'No, he didn't. I thought so too, until you mentioned Pettigrew on the map'.

Harry made an excuse 'The map was lying then' Sirius scoffed 'The map never lies' I frowned what map? 'Pettigrew's alive' Sirius carried on 'and hes right there' I could understand how Harry's best friend had become confused over Sirius pointing towards him it was extremely vague. 'Me? Your mental!' I laughed shaking my head 'not you Ronald, your rat' Ron shot Harry a your sister is nuts look, 'Scabbers has been in my family...' Ron tried to start but was quickly stopped '12 years? Curiously long life for a common garden rat don't you think. He's missing a toe isn't he' I looked at Harry who was figuring it all out. 'so what?' Ron shot back to Sirius 'All they could find of Sirius was' I laid my hand on Harry's arm 'a finger' We grimaced together. 'Dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead! And then he transformed into a rat' I moved back next to Sirius. 'Ronald please can we do this nicely, give me the rat' I held out my hand waiting for him to give it to me. 'Ron give it to her' in the back of my mind I was glad Harry had supported me.

'No! You can't have him' I lurched forward fighting for Peter, I slipped my want out of my pocket and shot a quick spell at him causing Ron to let go. The stupid thing bit me causing me to drop him but Remus and Sirius were quick to shoot the spell at him turning him into a short stubby fat little man. He was extremely ugly and his teeth stuck out his body clearly not in shape. 'Remus? Sirius. My old friends! Harry! Look at you! you look so much like your father! like James! We were the best of friends...' I stepped forward but I hadn't been as quick as Sirius  'How dare you talk to Harry!' He turned away from them to me. 'You you're a Sly-' I slapped him cutting him off my wand now to his neck 'A Slytherin meaning I could do a hell lot more damage than Harry. Don't even try it'. He hovered back to Sirius and Remus. 'You sold James and Lily to Voldemort, didn't you?' Remus asked him. I leaned forward also wanting to know the answers to the question. 

'I didn't mean to! The Dark Lord. You have no idea the weapons he possesses! Ask yourself, Sirius! What would you have done? What would you have done?' I felt the anger quickly rise up in me. 'I would have died. I would rather die than betray my friends' I felt that Sirius and I would get along well. Peter's eyes flicked from me but quickly darted back to Harry. 'Harry, James wouldn't have wanted me killed. Your dad... Your dad would have spared me, He would show me mercy' I stepped forward pointing my wand along with my father's best friends. I opened my mouth and 'No!'

[A/N]  I'm really ill at the moment so I may miss an update but I will try not to x