❤️┈⛧•༶𝑬𝒁𝑨༶•⛧┈❤️

╭────❀·✿✻❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.'❀·✿✻ ────╮

тσ тнє мσѕт ρяє¢ισυѕ ρєяѕση σи ρℓαиєт, мy вean

From the first time I met you, there hasn't been a day that I didn't love you...at the very first conversation I could see that the guy behind the screen, is someone really rare...and special....I had the feeling for some reason that we two will last long together.

I was just a lost girl before I met you and meeting you was like finding myself, my mirror, my other pieces..I always thought I was missing something. Then I found you..and I felt complete.

So many memories, all of them precious than anything in the world. And every little memory with you is forever engraved in my heart, soul and mind, crystal clear, unforgettable..so memorable, each and everyone of them.
Be it sweet, happy, sad, bittersweet, painful and dark and sorrowful, i'd cherish them all forever.

Whatever side you showed to me, cold, sweet, soft, happy, funny, moody, flirty, pissed, sad, hurt, vulnerable, weak, strong, every side will always be beautiful to me...like the colours of rainbow.

Seeing you in pain is the worst thing in the world for me...it hurts so bad to see you sad..hurt...in pain...it aches my heart to the point where I can't breathe. It hurts more when you hide it from me. And seeing you happy is the best thing in the world..it makes my dead heart alive...to see you smile and happy.

All the little memories we made...I remember them all so clearly...word by word...why? I wonder...and then the answers comes to be...that I love you..so much...with all my heart... I've always loved you and will keep loving you no matter what.

Even if you change completely..turn into a monster...or start hating me...I will love you...more and more everyday..

I wake up and you're the first person I think of, and i ask myself why? The answer comes to be...you make my life complete. You make my heart complete. You make me wanna get up in the morning..and see the sun rise. You've become the one of the reasons for me to wake up everyday, a reason for me to live.

No day has been dull when I've been with you,...ever since the day I've know you...My hearts been more alive...I consider myself so so lucky to have y-you in my life...I don't know what I would do without you...You just being there with me makes me so happy....and I wish to have you by my side forever.

If I could wish for one thing it would be to have you forever by my side and to never lose you...cuz losing you would mean losing myself. So I wish with all my heart every 11:11 for you, for us..to stay together forever.

яσѕєѕ αяє яє∂
νισℓєтѕ αяє вℓυє
ιf ι нα∂ иσиє ωιѕн
ι'∂ ωιѕн тσ fσяєνєя вє ωιтн уσυ

╰──── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎❀·✿❀·✿✻ ────╯