Chapter 2

In about 5 minutes we arrive at the school. I grab my stuff, get out of the car and wave goodbye to my mom. As I'm walking into the front of the school I already realize people notice I'm the new girl. I was nervous but acted confident. When I got into the school I went to the office. I met the principal. He was a very nice person. I went into his office and started going over things. He showed me my schedule and gave me a map of the school. By the time the second bell rang the halls were empty. Mr. Cowell, the principal, walked me to first period. When we walked in the room there was nothing but silence. My first period was Global. My teachers name was Mrs. Simons. After a few seconds Mrs. Simons interrupted the silence. " Class this Bree Williams. Make her feel welcomed." Next she handed me my work books and showed me my seat. I sat in the second to last row. I sit next to a kid named Dan and a kid named Joe. Behind me was a girl named Olivia and in front of me was Sarah. First period felt like it took forever. When the bell finally rang I got up from my seat and headed out the door.

As I was in the hallway looking confused a girl named Danielle walked up to me. She was so pretty! She had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was very nice, she asked me what class I had next. I had English. She just happened to be in the same class. We walked to english together. When we got to the classroom Danielle introduced me to the teacher Mr. Buck. Mr. Buck introduced me to the class, gave me the book " Of Mice and Men" and sent me to my seat. I sat in front next to Danielle and a boy named Troy. Danielle got me caught up.