We got cought.

Bewegung bewegung (move move). They took us to the leader Victor johnson spoke English. He hung us by our arms he tortured us for answers. We wouldn't talk. He sat us in a dark room we were tied together. We couldn't do anything until... Smith pulled a nice from his sock he cute us loose. We had one more bomb to plant on the 34 floor. We hid till the next person came threw the door we jumped him and took his wepons. We were on the 29th floor we were so close we ran and ran till we reached our last check point. We planted the bomb it was set for 5 minutes. There was 4 soldiers that found us at last second we shot 2 and the last one fell. We ran till we found a window we liked out saw the ocean and a boat we took our chances to live and jumped... We landed in the water we had 3-5 bones broke but that didn't stop us we Swam and swam for the boat we finally reached it then we took off but we had boats on us... it wasn't freedom just yet we had 3 grenades and 5 boats on us... we chucked each grenade hoping for the best until we were getting shot at. We both ducked. We screamed and took our pistols and just shot but we got shot back at i was shot... we couldn't do anything but take it I was fading but smith carried me to the cok pit. We were bored we shot the guy that came in we took his wepons and just shot and took off. We were for sure out now... I fainted when I awoke we were back in America and I was at base getting medical help we did it we finally made it all right Victor was killed and we survived I had a few bullet hokes but we both survived.