0031

thinking of writing an update sway house book yk with Noah, and blake

anyway, give me ideas on what you'd like to see.

yall stan cancel culture or nah?

»»----- ♔ -----««

I had fallen asleep but was woken up by soft small hands slapping my forehead. The moment I opened my eyes and saw Louis he giggled and slapped in the eye.

I groaned as I sat up and picked him up off the floor. I looked over and saw Anthony shaking Louis's blue bottle and Jaden laying out a baby blanket.

"Well hello, daddy daycare," I smirked at them. I stood up and held Louis on my hip. Anthony looked up and rolled his eyes and Jaden ignored me.

"Where's Josh?" I asked as Anthony gave me the warm bottle.

"Phone call." He responded simply. I nodded my head and went back over to the couch and sat down.

"Well would you look at that...you aren't a complete waste of space," I said to Jaden as he picked up foam blocks and toys. I removed the cap of the bottle and held it up to Louis.

"You forgot his bib." He warned me. I raised my eyebrow as I looked down and he was right. I removed the bottle from Louis and put on the table. Louis started to cry and I scrunched my face up in annoyance. I dug my hand in his baby bag and found one. I wrapped it around his neck then proceeded to feed him.

"You know if you acted so caring all the time, I probably wouldn't mind if you were my baby daddy." I grinned.

Jaden paused what he was doing and looked up, he stared at me with a blank look. I laughed at him and turned my focus back to Louis who had placed his little hands on mine.

He squeezed my finger and I yelped at how sharp his fingernails were. I felt the couch dip beside me, I looked back and saw Jaden. He didn't look at me though he just took the empty bottle out of Louis's hand.

He took Louis's small hand into his large ones and pulled a nail clipper from the baby bag. He carefully clipped the first nail making Louis flinch.

Jaden noticed this and looked up to see if he would start to cry. Louis didn't cry but he stared up at Jaden with his brown doe eyes. I was fighting the urge to smile.

"You know you're supposed to burp him right?" Jaden told me.

"Well, you're not letting me right now are you?" I responded. Jaden stayed silent as he switched hands.

I reached my hand up to pull his hair out of his face but he moved away from my hand. I stared at him as he picked up a fingernail from the floor.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I blurted. Jaden paused.

"I don't hate you." He mumbled more to himself than to me. He stood up from the couch and didn't look at me. I stood up after him and patted Louis's back and slightly jumped around with him.

"Really because I'm pretty sure you do-" I got cut off by Jaden.

"Shut up." He glared at me.

"Don't curse in front of my nephew." I joked covering Louis's ear. Jaden rolled his eyes and threw away the finger clippings.

"I don't hate you." He said as he put a hand on my free shoulder. He looked down at me seriously. I cocked my head to the side.

"Alright daddy," I responded giddily. He immediately removed his hand and his eyes went blank as he walked away from me.

I guess we can call that progress.

»»----- ♔ -----««