☀️7☀️

Brec's P.O.V
_Streets of Miami_
Brec: I'm so glad you made up with the guys.
Lili: It was about time and Lizzy's a really persuasive kid.
Brec: Well at least I can stop being the perky one.
Lili: I'm pretty sure you'll still be the perky one.
Brec: Well thanks for following me.
Lili: Where are we going?
Brec: Siena's fake double date at the ice cream parlour. I'm walzing in as miss rescue slash Dylan starts liking me.
Lili: You know that's not how guys worm right?
Brec: Let's just hope that's how this one does
Lili: But we're going in through the back 'cuz I want a free cup of ice cream and Coy works there.
Brec: That's true. I haven't seen Ciy since graduation.
Both: *walk into the ice cream parlour through the back and run into Coy*
Coy: Brec, hey. I just saw Dylan talking to some sophomore and...
Brec: Oh, that's my cue, be right back *walks in to see Siena and Dylan kissing*
Benji: *walks in and sees them*
Dylan: I hope you can relax now
Benji: And I'm guessing this is Dylan?
Siena: Oh boy...
Brec: *sheds a tear* Siena, hey. I don't remember you saying anything about a kiss.
Siena: Oh no....Look Brec *whispering* He kissed me
Brec: Yeah and you didn't do anything upon everything you said Siena. I thought I could trust you.
Dylan: Wait, what's going on?
Brec: I might as well get even, your new girlfriend is a fourteen year old sophomore.
Dylan: Brec, real funny joke, now what's actually going on
Siena: IT'S TRUE! I am a sophomore and you... I thought I had love at first sight okay, I lied so I don't chase you away but I didn't realise I had someone else in mind.
Benji: Look, I'm leaving and since we're being honest, I don't have a girlfriend. I thought I liked you but I guess you turned out to be just like your friends. Using me. *Leaves*
Siena: Benji, Benji, WAIT!
Dylan: Siena, I don't mind the fact that your a sophomore but I do hate the fact that you lied to me or that that you thought I was THAT shallow. *Leaves*
Brec: Siena, I didn't think he'd
Siena: Brec, Dylan kissed me, I cancelled the date but then he came here and kissed me and I don't even like Dylan, the only person I was actually waiting for was Benji and he's already out that door and I feel like it's all my fault and you're right. I betrayed you by letting him kiss me and obviously you called dibs so I'm already over Dylan. But at least the plan worked. He hates me and you're here. I hope you're very happy. *Leaves*
Coy and Lili: *walk in*
Coy: No offence dude, but that was harsh.
Lili: Yeah, even I wouldn't do that.
Brec: Look, I did what I felt was right
Coy: No you did what you felt was right in your favour or something that makes your life better.
Lili: And plus, she's been an eleventh wheel all her time as a freshman, I guess the feeling of being left out caught her attention.
Brec: That doesn't change the fact that she almost stole him form me.
Lili: You never had him in the First place okay Brec. Look around, he left. He's gone and he never looked at you to even show that he did something wrong because you're just best friends, like any other set of friends, like I and Coy.
Brec: Yeah, I guess but...
Coy: Hold on, you've exposed her and made her the bad guy. What aspect of your get together plan actually worked?
Brec: Well I... We're sort of... He's going to...We're... Nothing, I didn't accomplish anything.
Lili: Exactly why you owe Dylan and Siena an apology. Dylan for lying to him and Siena for embarrassing her.
Brec: Wait, she embarrassed herself.
Lili: Brec, Cree's mum didn't let us stay here to fight with them over boys, she brought us here to take care of them and if you don't do it I will.
Coy: Brec?
Brec: Yeah?
Coy: So what's your conclusion.
Brec: I've got to clear this whole thing up.