Chapter 16

~Dedicated to Xx_dancefreak_xX for supporting me <3~

~Kimberly POV~

I woke up from my mini nap to see a text from Eric. Yes I have been keeping in contact with him, but I can’t help it. Why? Cause we are related…

Eric: hey, we have to stay at your place for a while!

Hmm… surprising…

“Kim.” Eric said shivering.

He arrived at our house at exactly three hours after the text.

“Why are you here?” I asked looking at him.

“Please just let us stay here for a while.” Ivan said as he came out of the car.

“Why should I?” I asked looking from Ivan to Eric to Vincent then finally Lawrence glaring at each and every one of them.

“Julian burned down our house.” Lawrence replied with a pissed off look.

“Fine.” I said as I opened the door wider so they could come in.

~Serena's POV~

I finally got the courage to talk to Xavier about what had happened. He knew that I was faking the smiles, as a matter of fact, he knew that I didn't feel the same way anymore. He was fine with it. He promised to wait a while to see if the feelings changed. I knew he was hoping that it will change. He walked me half way back home until his mom called him.

"I'll see you tomorrow." he said, smiling at me.

I waved good bye as he ran back to his house.

When I walked in the house, I saw that every one of the girls watching TV except for Vanessa. Hearing how high the volume was, Vanessa was probably at it again.When I got to my room I saw the biggest surprise ever. I saw Eric.

"Well." I said as he looked up.

"Well." he replied.

“Well why didn’t you tell me before you ditched me?”

“I didn’t ditch you, I just simply brought you home.” he replied calmly.

I looked to see Lawrence, Ivan, Vincent, Briana, Jenna, and Wendy gathering outside my room. No surprise that Vanessa wasn't there.

"Guys, this is private." I ordered before I went back to talking with Eric.

~Kimberly's POV~

After a while, I saw Eric storm down to sit next to me on the couch, His expression was a mixture of anger and hurt.

“Well cousin, how’s the relation there?” I asked sitting on the couch and turning the TV off.

“You don’t need to know.” He growled looking at me, more like glaring at me.

“Oh come on. The last thing you need to do right now is lie to me.” I said staring at him.

He gave up and told me everything. It’s not a surprise that he gives up so easily. He use to give up on everything.

“Well you are kind of too late.” I said looking away.

“I know, I should have told her earlier right?” he asked as he sat next to me.

“I don’t know what type of difference that will make. First of all, you did drug us and dump us back here after you kidnapped us. Second of all, I doubt you people will be able to keep a long distance relationship. Look at what happened between my mom and dad for example.” I said as I got pissed at myself for remembering that asshole.