The Topic of Children as told in Rhianna's POV

Rhianna's POV

As I walked into the living room, a hand tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Eyeless Jack, my boyfriend. "Hey, E.J. What's up?"

"I want to talk to you alone."

"Okay."

I followed him into the kitchen where he turned to me. "Rhianna we've been girlfriend/boyfriend for a while now and I've decided I want to have little kidney babies with you."

I stared at him. "Jack, we're not married so it wouldn't work out."

"Some people have children before they're married. That can be us. Why here's one right now!"

He pulled a kidney from his pocket. "It's our son, Jeremy!"

"Uhhh. E.J., that's a kidney."

"Exactly, it's our kidney child Jeremy."

"Aren't you just going to eat him?"

"No."

He pulled up his mask a bit and bit into it. "I'm sorry, Jeremy! You're just so delicious! But not to worry, Rhianna, we have Jeremy Jr."

He pulled out a smaller version of Jeremy. "Listen Jack, I don't want to have kids yet."

"But you sang yourself, shut up and sleep with me. So I will."

I ran upstairs into y/n and Laughing Jack's room. As I shut the door I screamed. LJ was on top of y/n, who was staring at me. Jack's tongue was out about to lick y/n's neck but he slowly turned his head towards me. "You have to hide me! EJ wants to have children!"

"There's nowhere to hide in here, Rhianna." y/n said.

"I'll just hide under the blankets."

"NO!" They yelled in unison but it was too late.

As soon as I uncovered them I saw Jack's member. I put my hands in front of my eyes, shielding my vision as I walked backwards towards the door. "I think I've been scared for life!"

"Get out, Rhianna!"

"I'm going, LJ!"

I opened the door and ran out, only to be met with Eyeless Jack. "Jack, I don't want to have kids! Please I beg of you!"

"Rhianna, I don't to bed you. I only want to have a kidney child with you. Jeremy Jr."

He held out the baby kidney when I suddenly got an idea. I grabbed the kidney out of his grasp and put a blonde wig, a white tank top, and black shorts on it. "There. Now Jeremy is stylish as us.It's Niall Horan from One Direction!"

EJ just stared at it and then finally excepted the kidney child. "If you love it so do I."

"And remember, no eating him!"

"I promise not to eat Jeremy Jr. Kidney."

"Good. Now let's go run around with him!"

Eyeless and I ran around the mansion with our kidney son in tow. It was wonderful being a parent and I hoped y/n could feel this happy too.