1

My name is Skylyn. I am 18 years old and all my life has ever consist of is basketball and volleyball. You may think I would have all the guys since I play sports.. Well you thought wrong, I am the nobody that sits in the back of the classroom. I have never truly opened myself up to guys before, I mean I think some are cute and all but i've been busy with "sports". Plus nobody has ever liked me before. Tell everything changed one day...

SEPTEMBER 15th

Waking up this morning was hard. I had spent all night studying for a major math test. (That I can't fail again) I had gotten a text from my friend, Ashy, that said:
"Meet me at school in 10 minutes. Major news."

How does she expect me to get ready in 10 minutes!! It takes me an hour just to get ready! So I stopped arguing with myself to either tell her i'll be there in an hour or to just go. I finally came up that I will just go, cause she can get a little mad if im not on time. I put on a nike sweatshirt and jeans, cause I DON'T feel like dressing up today. I curled my hair and did my make up. I am finally finished but im 10 minutes late. I hurry and got into my silver jeep and went and met Ashy at her locker.

"Hey sorry im late. I had to get ready since my alarm didn't wake me"

Ashy just looked at me like I was telling her lie. Which I kind of was but its just a little one.

"So whats the big/major news?" trying to sound like I know why im here.

"I can't believe you haven't heard! Adam is moving in right next to you!" She said all excited.

"Adam?" I asked

"You haven't followed him on Instagram yet?! His this really hot kid that is moving here because his parents got a new job! He was the biggest jock at his old school! His apparently really good at football and basketball!" she told me.

"Okay so.. His just gonna...." as she cuts me off.

"Im not finished! The coach of the football time has already put him as the quarterback of the football team, his that good! All the girls are all ready wanting him! He comes tomorrow!" She said.

"Okay great. I have to get to class bye Ash!" I said walking away.

Geez she's crazy. I mean I really don't care for boys anyway, but I am pretty excited to see him.. Nope Skylyn you are focusing on school and sports not boys. His moving in right next me, that's weird cause that mansion is HUGE, so he must have tons of cash! Oh ya I forgot my mom and dad invented these new type of basketball shoes for this basketball player that is a big star and nike is selling them now. So we got cash and moved into a mansion. I don't like talking about it. As the day went by all I could think about was what Ash said. I don't know why im all the sudden caring about seeing this boy. This is weird.
The day is finally over! I drive home and sat on my butt watching netflix when all the sudden I hear a truck pulling into our loop. I look outside and see a truck holding house stuff pulling into the mansion next to us. Wait. No he can't already be here. No this is crazy! I must be dreaming.