✖chapter nine

Cassie's p.o.v

I awaken to the sound of footsteps and plates clattering , all I can smell is pancakes so I open my eyes confused

I'm not in my own living room bit one identical to mine joes living room

I adjust my eyes to the blaring white walls and turn my head just enough to peak over into the kitchen area only to see Joe, his hair looked more ' over his face' and fluffy, I smiled before he turned around " you awake sleepy head?" He said with a hoarse tone to His chirpy voice , I nodded as he walked over and presented me with a perfect pancake with strawberries carefully balanced along the folded confectionery .

" thanks" I said giving him a weak smile as I slowly consumed the surprisingly divine pancake .

I put my plate back on the table and turned to Joe who was sitting on the chair nearest to the sofa.

" did you have a good sleep last night?" He chipped

"yeah I guess so"  I answered giggleing into my sleeve.

" I washed your clothes too " he beamed , sliding over to the radiator whist grabbing some clothes off it .

"Here" he turned to me and placed the clothes in a perfectly folded pile on the coffie table.

" anyways I'm going to go out soon to get some things, but you can stay here with Caspar and lia if you want" he chirped as I smile plastered his face,"oh,no-no I'll go home now probob-" he cut me off

" no honestly Cassie stay as long as you want ,or you could come with me, after all , I do need some help?" He questioned me

" okay then" I answered as I peeled the blankets away from my body .

I walked over to the doorway still in my clothes from last night , joes jumper and my tatty black jeans. I slipped my shoes on and me and Joe both headed to his car and we drove to the supermarket in complete silence , I looked out the window at the concrete buildings made an even darker shade of grey due to particulates from traffic.

We arrived at the buzy car park and Joe was struggling to find a space , I looked out the clean-ish window at the rainbow of black red blue and silver, such common car colours, all with the same mud stains and dead black tires .

I snapped out of my gaze into the machinery forest as Joe tightly pulled into a parking space between a battered ford fiesta and a dirty four by four.

I clichéd the handle of the door bracing myself to complete the impossible task of opening the car door without denting the car next to it, luckily I managed to complete this task and I joined an impaitant looking Joe.

We walked in sync to the trolley bay, Joe slid the coin into the unreliable slot I always hated these and before he could I grabbed the trolley and ran towards the shop jumping on the bar once I picked up enough speed so the trolley would carry me just in front of the shop doors. I hopped of and turned around to see Joe putting on a fake angry face as he quickly paced towards  me.

I have an really exiting / emotional story line planned out for you guys I hope you like it!
I also want to get Joe and Cassie together asap but I don't want to rush it.