34. Roasting each other.

"Hey Spiderman, how're you doing, do you have any idea how I missed you?" I focus on Morgan who is glaring at me now.

"Huh, are you sure?" He raises a brow a smug evident on his face.

"Fuck you, you doubt it?" I sneer at him.

"No, I just wanted to tease you a little bit, I missed you too doll, so fucking much." He says leering at me.

"Well, seems like some of us are invisible here." Of course Tiffany has to complain. I tear my eyes away from Morgan and settles them on Tiffany.

"You!" I point a finger at her. "You fucking kept me waiting, I'm not done with you!" I then move my eyes to Camille who is smiling like a Cheshire cat at me now. "And you! I need my tacos already, tell me too when Tee baby bum became my nickname officially." I demand reaching over her hands laying on the table and I slam at them with my palms."

"Shit! that hurts." She grimaces scrunching her face up.

"Well it should!" I retort back.

"You got big bum bum and a baby look so screw me if I'm just blabbing." She winks at me and I hear Ballice swearing under his breath beside me. He then leans into me slightly and whispers in my ears.

"Damn princess, she's so right."

"Shut up!" I whisper warningly back. He then brushes his nose against the edge of my ear and I swear I feel all my emotions going haywire.

Oh God I'm such a girl!

I push him gently and turn to face Cam, I even forget everything I wanted to say to her a minute ago. Thanks to Bally. All the eyes from Morgan, Tiffany and Camille are on me or rather us.

"What?" I snap. Familiar looks bursts out of Tif and Cam's faces. They're both simpering at me while Morgan is just smirking at Ballice.

"Nothing, care sharing with us?" Morgan speaks first.

"Share what?" Ballice snaps at him.

"What you've just shared with her." Morgan replies glowering more.

"You're such a frigger, I told you that already prick." Ballice snorts shaking his head.

"Barbie?" Morgan retaliates to me.

"Back off already Spiderman." I sneer at him laughing with my eyes.

"Why are you two so wild?" Nard sticks his head up from his seat to look at us.

"Hello too." I say simpering at him and everyone at the table chuckles.

"Anyway." Jelton starts. "I hope you ladies don't mind us joining you here at your table."

"Why wouldn't we? We also know that you want to be near your cherry." Tif winks at him and I see her cussing under her breath, of course Cam gave her a nice pinch. Jelton on the other hand is a heck, he's blushing really hard.

"Oh boy, get your shit together." Dubel mocks him and all the eyes at the turns to Jelton. He blushes harder.

"Stop humiliating him douches!" I bang at the table and everybody starts laughing except I and Cam who looks at Jelton apologetically.

"You don't want to go there because we can humiliate you too, you really think we were lazy coming to pick you? On our way there we saw Ballice getting out of class it was exactly two minutes after you sat your ass at that bench outside the exam Hall. So we just hesitated to come for you because for a fact we knew he'll be of nice company than---"

"Okay okay, I've heard you." I cut Tiffany off but she doesn't budge, she raises a finger instead and continues.

"Than us, actually we left the community jacaranda at 12 sharp because we knew you won't be sitting at that exam for so long. C'mon who doesn't know the genius core in you. So we were outside the exam hall behind that railing, under the acacia tree in front of Torre hall. When you came out, we started rounding the railing to the entrance and that's when we saw him." She mouth points Ballice but she doesn't stop there. Oh shit!