Smile, Your Beautiful :) [Chapter 7]

Start from the beginning

20 minutes later we had everything cooking but the cake.

"You really are a sucky cook." Adam said laughing at my attempt to crack eggs.

"Hey! Don't mess with me! I'm dangerous." I said pointing my sticky finger at him.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really!"

"How so?!"

"Like this!" I said throwing an egg at him. It landed straight on his head and the yoke dripped through his hair and onto his face.

"Oh its on!" He said picking up the flour.

Eggs, flour, and random things from my fridge were flung all around the room. I was ducking behind my counter with him under the table. I ran out of ammo and I knew he had two eggs left. What was I going to do?

"GIVE UP!?" He yelled from his side of the room.

"NEVER!"

Before I knew what was happening Adam was on top of the counter with the two eggs in his hand. He flung them down at me as I tried to scramble away.

"Oh no you don't!" He said jumping off the counter and top of me.

We wrestled with each other. But soon it turned into a tickle fight.

"St-st-op!" I said trying to pushing him off of me. "It hurts!"

He was on top of me tickling me to death as I struggled underneath him laughing hysterically. He was laughing to with a big smile on his face.

"Uh-hm."

That one sound stopped the both of us and I looked up to see my parents in the doorway of the kitchen staring down at us. I quickly pushed Adam off of me and he slumped against the drawers with a smile still on his face.

"Hi Mom and Dad." I said at last and they began laughing.

"What the Hell happened?" My mom said through her laughing.

"Your not mad?" I pushed myself off the floor with I knew was a confused look on my face.

"Its hard to be with you two looking like that." My dad said pointing at us.

That's when I finally looked at Adam. He was covered head to toe with flour and ketchup and other unknown things on him. He looked like a ghost and I began to laugh again. His smile grew bigger and he started laughing too.

"Look at you!" He said pointing.

"Look at me! LOOK AT YOU!"

I don't know how long our laughing lasted but somehow within ten minutes Adam and I were upstairs cleaning up.

"Here." I said handing him a wash rag.

He took it and turned on the sink. We were upstairs in the bathroom hurrying to get all of the food off. Adam had to leave soon. It was 4 and they would be here in an hour. I looked over at Adam and smiled. Today was fun.

"Thanks for helping me cook."

"Your welcome." He said throwing the rag into the hamper.

We began to move down the hall to the stairs.

"I had a lot of fun today."

"Me too."

"Lets do it again sometime?"

"So you want me to come over more often and throw food at you?" He asked wagging his eyebrow.

I shoved him and smiled.

"Well not exactly. But we could find more fun stuff to do."

We were at the door and I was opening it up. He hugged me and began to walk out the door.

"Come back anytime." I yelled as he got into the car.

"WILL DO!"

I watched as his car drove off and then went back inside. My mom was finishing the cooking and my dad was cleaning up. I hurried to the shower and hopped in. After my shower I straightened my hair and threw on jeans and a nice shirt that mom would approve. I walked downstairs in time to see three cars pulling in and my mom and dad finishing putting the table in. I looked up at the clock to see it was exactly 5. Right on time. The doorbell rang and I walked to the door. I threw open the door to a smiling Shelly and Noah. I jumped up into my brothers arms the moment I saw him.

Noah Merchant.

Tall dark and handsome. That's how most would describe my brother. He got the good looks from my parents. His dark brown hair was cut short on top of his head. His blue eyes glinted with such shininess. His smile as perfect as my mothers. He worked as an architect. He was also only 25 years old. My brother was always smart.

I leaped down out of his arms and hugged Shelly.

Shelly Thomas, Soon to be Shelly Merchant- She had long light brown wavy hair. Her hazel eyes were the most amazing hazel eyes I've ever seen. She was about my height and very skinny. She was 23 and still in college trying to become a doctor. When the time comes they will be bringing in a lot of money.

I let them pass through, while I greeted the rest of her family. Mr and Mrs. Thomas were next. I said my greeting and let them pass. I waited as the other three people got out of the car. The driver was a tall weird looking man but he wasn't ugly. I assumed this was her sisters husband. Her sister climbed out of the passenger side. She was complete opposite of Shelly. Next I looked for the brother. I waited as the boy in the back seat opened the door and stepped out onto my driveway. As our eyes met, I knew my mouth hung open. His eyes grew wide and we stared at each other for the longest time.

This cant be right...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************************************~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, it took awhile for me to get this posted. Even though i wrote it like days ago. lol.

vote, comment, and fan :)

it means a great deal to me if you do either three.

Oh and Justin Bieber is the song today rotfl XD