Chapter 15

To say the least. Ladybug and Chat Noir were having quite a hard time.

Filer seemed to be a little trickier to take down due to her ability to appear and disappear to short distances. They did find out the Akuma was in the umbrella she held, a simple spin allows her to disappear. It glows a light seeming as though it was recharging.

What they also realized if she were to touch an object or person they would turn into a small charm. Seeming as though she's currently not after their miraculous, they're trying to keep her away from her true objective.

(Y/n) (L/n).

"Ugh! Leave me alone you pesky bug!" Filer yells as she turns her umbrella and vanishes. Chat and Ladybug looked around the area as they tried to find where she would appear.

"Chat, I don't mean to leave you on your own again but I think using Rena's power of illusions will help a lot in our case. Go to the festival and make sure Filer doesn't catch her."

"Roger that my lady." With that Chat took off to the direction of the festival in a hurry. Ladybug went her separate way as she goes to make it to Master Fu's home.

🦋

Adrien shared quality bonding time with the deaf female. She was there to listen to his worries about his mother, and all the time he was alone seemed to be washed away when she and her band members moved into his home. He personally never thought his father would allow anyone to stay in their home, especially after all they've been through and also due to his father's trust in others.

He was wrong when he told Adrien, that Jacob was a best friend of his when they had grown up and gone to the same schools and universities together. It came as a shock when he found out that (Y/n) and Chloe were related and how he had not met (Y/n) until now. He would have thought that since his father had been so close to Jacob they would stay in touch. That wasn't the case it seems. He still didn't have enough information as to why but in the end he had felt, warm.

Making it to the festival he stood on the now completely built stage, looking around he had been met with Filer who had touched someone in a similar hood (Y/n) was wearing, had now turned into a charm. Screams were heard as they ran away from the akumatized villain. Chat's eyes darted around the area he could see ahead of him as he caught a glimpse of Hill, who was a few feet away from Filer. He simply stood there as everyone ran past him in terror. Filer took notice of him as she twirled her umbrella, the chimes the dangled from the ends swirled around her figure.

"Look who's here before me, the one who took my treasure away. Looks like I'll be taking you first then." The umbrella stopped twirling as she then vanished. Chat's eyes widened darting his eyes around Hill. He was a nice guy to him and his friends, when he moved in he had helped Adrien with his school work when he noticed the boy was slightly struggling with a question. Not even his brother had time to help him, so he never really bothered to ask anyone before.

Filer had appeared behind him as Chat jumped and rushed towards him once he saw her. A menacing grin adorns her face as she reached out towards the male.

"No!" Chat Noir yelled as his hand was extended out. He felt too far, he wasn't fast enough.

One more step.

She was so close to him as she watched the black cat watch in panic. It always felt good to have the upper hand. But she didn't touch anything.

She felt a tight grip around her arm as she was pulled and was hit in her stomach, pain enveloped her abdomen as she let out a cough. Her umbrella fell out of her other hand as she was then flipped onto her back. Chat stopped as he watched with wide eyes. He also felt his instincts kick in, he had to be careful but it wasn't towards Filer.