Bakugou

You promised to help Bakugou study after class, so you go to his desk and together you walk to his house . "My parents aren't home, so it would be easier to study." Bakugou says to you. You blush to the idea of you and him alone. "Mhm, nice to know." You smirk. "What are you thinking you damn nerd??" Bakugou yells. "Oh nothing!!" You say while your face is beet red. You start day dreaming about him and start to blush uncontrollably. "Are you okay??" "Y-yeah.. o-oh there's your house..!" "Oh yeah let's head inside."

  He then shows you his room and you put your books a bag on his desk. After one hour, you realize Bakugou isn't even listening. "Are you even listening to me spiky hair?" You whisper is his ear. He then starts yelling "Y-YOU DAMN NERD!!" "Aww, are you flustered?" You say laughing "IM NOT F-FLUSTERED DUMBASS!" Bakugou says while his face is beet red. You laugh at his cute face which to your surprise made him smile. "Now it's your time to smile.." he says in a tone that made you blush. Seeing the effect he has on you, he decides to take the advantage. He then, leans in on your neck. You can feel his hot breath on your bare skin. He starts by kissing your neck, then goes lower to your collarbone, nibbling on your neck, you let out a little moan. "B-Bakugou.. the studies... r-remember..?" You say shy. "I have a better one Y/N." He says smirking. You then feel his fingers going down your back giving you chills.