What's your ideal boyfriend type?

Yawning, you step out of your house in your new school uniform. The only actual difference is that you're wearing a sweater now instead of a shirt. You question how the school doesn't think you'll be cold in a skirt during the upcoming fall and winter season. Kozume sees you tiredly walk down from your house entrance. He cups his hands together and calls out to you. "Y/N!" You blink away your sleepy tears and look across the street. Kozume raises a hand up to greet you. It always takes you by surprise when you hear Kozume shout. Kuroo steps out of his house and shouts for Kozume.

"Kenma!" He mimics Kozume teasingly. Kozume glares at Kuroo when he sees him. You hastily walk over to the two. "Tetsurō!" You mimic the both of them. "Thanks, I felt kind of lonely not having my name be called out." Kuroo extends his hand to ruffle your hair but you stop him. "We should head to school before we get yelled at for making so much noise this early in the morning." You lower Kuroo's hand to his side which he slides into his pocket. Kuroo pulls you towards the inner part of the sidewalk. He then moves Kozume in the middle.

"Gotta make sure my ducklings are safe." Kuroo smirks at the two of you. "Ducklings? Are you the mother then?" You laugh at the thought. "I'd rather be disowned." Kozume mumbles aloud. "Shut up you two. All I'm saying is that if a car speeds towards the three of us, I'm more likely to live with all the muscles I have." Kuroo puffs out his chest to prove a point. "I don't think that's how your muscles work." Kozume glances up at Kuroo for a second before returning his gaze ahead."He's already saying ridiculous things first thing in the morning." You shake your head to yourself. "Change of topic, are you guys studying for the midterm tests?"

Kuroo's jaw drops when you mention the word 'test'. "Don't you dare say that word aloud Y/N!"

"What? Test?" You say with a cheeky smile. Kuroo reflexively extends his arm towards your cheek but Kozume stops him. "Test." Kozume taunts him. Kuroo narrows his eyes on Kozume now. "Are you still horrible with school work Tetsurō?" You ask him, turning into the train station. "N-No." Kuroo stutters in response. "Lev gets better grades than Kuro." Kozume says bluntly. "Shame. A handsome face with a dumb brain." You shrug, purposely jabbing at Kuroo. "Says the one with the pretty face but horrible tongue." Kuroo retorts in response. You raise an eyebrow, stopping behind the yellow line for any incoming trains.

"Are you trying to one up me Tetsurō?" Kuroo turns to look at you, leaning down to your face. "What if I am? Doubt you have anything to say that will trump me." A mischievous look crosses your face. You look at Kozume, quickly apologizing for what you will say to Kuroo. Kozume is confused when you apologize to him. You turn your attention back to Kuroo, your eyes flickering. "From what I remember, you were eager to slide your tongue against mine a few weeks back." Kuroo's face visibly pales and he straightens himself back up, clearing his throat. Seeing Kuroo speechless makes you smile. Kozume lowers his eyes, also clearing his throat. "Why did you have to apologize to me Y/N?"

"Apologies for the visual and for the information you didn't ask for." You turn your attention to Kozume, noticing his bothered expression. "Remind me to not challenge Y/N again Kenma." Kuroo shamefully looks down, his cheeks red. "Remind yourself. I have to make sure I don't slip up in front of her." Kozume nervously looks at you. "I wouldn't do that to you Kenma." You softly say to him. "What?! Why are you favoring him?! I'm your childhood friend, remember?!" Kuroo's quick to change his attitude towards you.

"Kenma's nice to me. You constantly tease me." You flick your gaze over to Kuroo. "In a loving friendship kind of way though." Kuroo says those words so matter-of-fact. "As if." You furrow your brows together. The sound of the train ends the conversation and the three of you step aside for the exiting passengers. Kozume quietly grabs hold of your sleeve and pulls you inside, sitting you down in one of the empty chairs. But you notice an elderly woman who enters after the three of you. "You could take this seat, grandmother." You point towards the seat you just got up from. She offers you a kind smile and thanks you, sitting down.