Chapter 15

💕💝💜
I went to call for Jess like I did every morning before school, it was the usual we went to get chocolate and pop from the shop and them walked to school with headphones blasting and talking about boys. "Have you spoken to Josh since sunday" I asked her, she just looked at me " no I think he's gone off me" she said almost in tears. I tried to comfort her when her phone buzzed, "it's Josh hold on" she said picking up the phone. I just carried on walking, and when she finished she told me he said he had a surprise for her tomorrow after school " see I knew he hadn't gone off you your beautiful" I told her hugging her.
💕💝💜
As we walked into school Chelsea the queen bitch came walking over to us me and Jess have hated her since primary school. As she walked past she shoved me I was so tempted to rip her plastic gold hoops out her ears but then my phone buzzed, it was Kyle. I smiled as I read his text ' have a good day beautiful'. As I went to reply Chelsea grabbed my phone "so then jazz who's Kyle" she said trying to get me wound up, " it happens to be my boyfriend" I said smirking at her. " Ooo do you have any pictures with this Kyle" she said flicking through my photos and her jaw dropped it was hilarious. " Pods off Chelsea" Jess said clearly annoyed "I can't be arsed with your shit"
💕💝💜
" This can't be right that's Kyle brooks why would he go out with an ugly freak like you" she said going red with anger I thought steam was about to come out of her ears. Then when I thought things couldn't get any better someone from behind shouted Jess, we all spun round and there was Josh standing with a bunch of red roses. " I thought you said tomorrow after school babe" she said running up to him. " I wanted to surprise my baby" he said kissing her.
" This is Joshua Brooks what the fuck is going on" Chelsea managed to say, I stood there laughing my head off.
💕💝💜
" Chelsea meet Jessie's boyfriend Josh" I said trying not to laugh.
"This isn't possible he's gorgeous and she looks like shit" she said fighting back the tears, as soon as those words came out her mouth I was going to make her regret it. By this time everyone had crowed round to see what to fuss was about and once the girls released Josh was there with roses for Jess i could tell they were all jealous and some of them were taking photos.
💕💝💜
" Don't you ever fucking call Jess ugly again you bitch" I said almost killing her, " and yes this Josh brooks and yes I am going out with Kyle brooks so if you want to pick your jaw up off the floor you can piss off" I told her and turned to walk away before Jess had to get involved.
" Don't walk away from me you little scratter" Chelsea called after me, she clearly wanted a fight so I was going to give her one.
" Oh so you want me to rip the plastic shit out of your ears do you" I shouted as I began to walk closer.
" Fuck off Chelsea your just jealous" Jess said sticking her finger up at her.
" Jealous of you two you have to be joking have u seen yourself" she laughed thinking that was an insult I just turned round and laughed.
" Not trying to be funny here but I think your arse is jealous of the amount of shit that comes out your mouth" Jess called back and Josh went to pull her away before something did happen and she clearly had no more come backs so she turned and walked away with her blonde hair bouncy behind her.
💕💝💜
I went to see Jess as everyone walked away and I realised Kyle was standing at the gates he had seen everything. " I'm sorry babe but she wasn't going to get away with calling my best friend ugly" I told him " it's fine I am just amazed I have never seen that side of you ha" he laughed and kissed me. I went to see if Jess was okay and she seemed okay when she was pinned against a wall snogging Josh. " we need to get to class" I shouted, I told Kyle I needed to go he kissed me and said goodbye I walked over and dragged Jess away from Josh. "don't take me baby girl" Josh joked " stop being so soppy" I said punching him in the arm Jess gave him one last kiss and told him that she would meet him later to get the roses he agreed and turned to walk away we waved and walked to registration just as the bell rang.
💕💝💜