0026

Thank you for 23k love ya lots! VOTE AND COMMENT.

you guys aren't ready for the next chapter.

»»----- ♔ -----««

We got to the mall and everyone got out of the car except for me. I crossed my legs and waited.

Anthony looked at me through the window confused. I glanced at the door and he got the memo. He opened the door and I smiled at him. I held his shoulders as I got out of the car.

"Thank you, only sensible person here," I said to him as I took off his hat. I placed it in the car before taking all his hair up and tying it in a small bun before placing the hat back on his head.

"Alright, think of yourselves as children. Meaning do not walk in front of me, or too far behind. Also do not walk away because you see a pretty toy." I ordered as I flipped my hair.

I didnt wait for them to respond before my heels clicked against the rough pavement.

The scent of cheap cleaning tools and air freshener hit my nose. I felt at home more than I do at my own house.

My eyes went over to a lingerie shop and I almost laughed. This is perfect. I turned over and made my way over before I felt a hand on my wrist.

"We can't go in there," Jaden told me. He looked uncomfortably at the store.

"You can and you will, and besides we basically have the whole place to ourselves." I pointed out. I looked back at them and they gave me disgusted looks.

"Okay fine." I rolled my eyes. I look over and see a cute little shop with a 'now open' sign on it.

I snatched my wrist from Jaden and went over. My eye caught a nice pink top. I grabbed the hanger and pushed it back to whoever was behind me.

Another top catches my attention. I held the shirt up and placed it above my chest. I turned around to face them.

"What do you think?" I asked them as I looked down at the shirt thoughtfully.

A heard soft mumbles of 'it's okay' or 'it's fine'. I nodded my head.

I pushed it towards Anthony and go over to the dresses. I picked up a bunch of stuff and went over to the dressing rooms.

"Hand me the pink one," I called out as I took unzipped my skirt. I stepped out of it and felt a cloth attach to my face.

I scoffed at them and put the shirt to the side. I walked out of the dressing room and looked at them annoyed.

"Since you guys are practically useless here. I have a little game to keep your tiny minds occupied." I proposed.

"Go out and buy me a gift, best one gets tomorrow free," I told them. Their eyes widened and they all stood up.

"Alright, you have thirty minutes," I warned them. They stood there and looked at me.

"Go!" Light bulbs sparked in their heads and they went away. Before Kio could leave I grabbed his wrist.

"Not you... I need you to help me." I told him. He boldly looked at me up and down before nodding his head.

He picked up the many hangers full of clothes and followed me into the fairly small changing room.

»»----- ♔ -----««