39.

Her.

I grinned drowsily when sweet kiss was placed on my cheek as I slowly woke up from my slumber. 

"Good morning, baby."- I spoke happily and locked my eyes on magical, hazel ones.

"Good morning, principessa."- stated cheerfully Leonardo and I kissed his cheek. 

As I am still on top of him, I hugged him affectionally and giggled when row of licks attacked both of us. 

"They are hungry."- spoke Leo amusedly and our little devils barked softly. 

"They we better fed them."- I answered and we slowly got up. 

We did our routine and Leo shaved. As we finished, we went downstairs to feed the dogs. Then, breakfast followed after I got yet another bouquet of flowers that heightened my happiness. Roses are in the prettiest pink colour and look extremely aesthetic. 

After all of that, we went to get dressed

"Do you have to go somewhere today?"- I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"Unfortunately, I do, but only today and not for long. As I killed Petro, his Mafia is ours now. I have to sort out the documentation and all that mess."- explained Leonardo and I slightly tensed up at the name. 

"Everything is fine, now, bambina. You and I are both safe."- spoke sweetly and calmly Leo while hugging me with his arms around my back. I nodded and hugged him tightly. 

"Can I go with you?"- I asked and he smiled charmingly.

"Absolutely, principessa."- he agreed and kissed my forehead.

I sat at the vanity and did my makeup, then hair. By the time I finished, Leonardo was all good to go. He look criminally handsome and desirable. 

Black, tight turtleneck that clings to his robust torso in the finest ways imaginable. Black jeans look unspeakably good on his long, toned legs. Beige coat and matching shoes add irresistibleness to his attire.  

Midnight black hair is neatly styled in its natural waves, looking as velvety and shiny as ever. Perfectly sculpted face with sharp, well-defined features is exposed in all its glory. His appealing and spicy cologne - mint, lemon, Tonka Bean, vanilla, ambrosia, cedar, vetiver - smells strongly, appealingly and very fetchingly.