The Elder Slayers

So it's night time,  Saturday, basically midnight by the looks of it.  I then thought to myself, "Really?  Why do I have to go on patrol tonight?  There's no reason for it."  CRACK.  I keep thinking to myself, "Wait...no, just a rabbitrunning in the graveyard.  Kinda ironic, something so cute and fluffy in a place so dark, dismal, and, well, dead!  If I'm not mistaken, I think the word "grave" in "graveyard" would keep the little animals and anyone else away from here.  Am I right? I mean..." WHACK!  "Ugh, not again," I said out loud.  "Shit, you're a drokkenbeast."  The drokkencomes at me, trying to devour me whole.

  WHAM, it punches my jaw.  Not broken, just feels like someone shatteredit with a hammer!  Brawling with the beast of sorts, Buffy comes running up to help me.  "God I," punch, "I haven't seen one of these guys in forever."  Buffy gets thrown to the ground.  I grasp the beasts neck and try to snap it, but it ends up grabbing me and throwing me, back first, onto a tombstone.  Thank god it was flat on top or I'd be dead!  I rolled over, hearing Buffy beat the shit out of the beast.  I open my eyes and see my scythe, well, the slayer scythe.

  "Buffy," I scream, "duck!"  Dodging the scythebefore the sharp silver blade swings, she ducks down out of cover, accidentally bringing the drokkenwith it.  Thwack, the scythewent right into a tree trunk.  "Damn itBuffy!"

  "Don't yell at me for," she gets hit in the back, "oof."

  The beast looks at me, signaling that it's going to charge.  I stand in frontof the sharp point, similar to that of a stake, and taunt the drokken.  "RAH," it screams, charging at me.  I stand there, freaking out.  At the last second, I grab the drokken, swing around behind his back, and shove his face into the sharp silver point, letting his brain meet it and slowly shut down.  I then take a Japanese sword from my collection and slice it's head off.

  "Eww," Buffy states grossly.  She then criticizes me, "are you going to leave it there?  It's the slayer's scythe, not the drokken's scythe.  Besides, it stinks and frankly, it's creepy."

  I then ask her the question that solves her answer, "would you rather be eaten, me be eaten, other people be eaten, or have it die?"  She shuts up, realizing that I had a very good point to my reason in the way I killed it.  "Besides, it's going to burn anyways.  Watch."  I grab some sand out of my bag and make a ring around the drokken.  The sand was sort of goldish-red, a color similar to that of a flame.  "Exuro somes."  A brilliant light, similar to that of a raging fire, engulfs the drokkenin a blaze, soon turning it into ash.  There was no sign that the fire even happened.  No sign that the fight with the drokkenhappened.  The only sign that was left, was the slice in the tree from when the blade sunk into its body.

  "How did you do that?  Willow hasn't done that spell before."

  "Actually, I made it up myself.  The kinks were worked out within seconds.  I used leaves, then dead mice and rats.  Just sometimes," that'swhen a pungent odor hits us, "sometimes you end up smelling rotten eggs and sulfur, blech."  We cover our noses and mouths and run the hell out of the graveyard with my equipment so we could escape the odor.  You did not want to be there.  Going home, I realize that I do have tremendous powers.  But why?

-----------------------

I have the dream again.  The very same one.  Only, I have more detail of it.

In the dream, I was, again, walking through the local woods when I saw a bonfire-type scene in a small clearing, along with people.  Seeing them, I actually couldn't tell if they were vampire, human, or demon.  I heard chanting in Germanthis time, so I could acutally understand it since I'm taking German right now.  They kept on chanting, slitting their wrists and putting the blood into the fire.  The fire then roared into a blazing white that shone like the Sun, if you were looking directly into it.  Then, the fire swirled around each of the people and it went into them.  I gasped, and somehow the "people" saw me.  They shouted, "Wir sind der HolunderSlayers."  I started running away, but one hit me and pinned me down, face up.  "Du sollst sterben," they said to me.  I started screaming, hoping it would help in some way.  They claimed to be the ElderSlayers.  They said that I will die.  More of them came around me, trying to rip me apart.  I was somehow still living with all of them grabbing at me, they set me on fire, killing me instantly, turning into ash.