Lauren POV

Nolen and I were having a kid together , I was three months pregnant and he was getting better at being a father. He stopped hitting me so we decided to throw a little party just him and his friends .

*during the party*

The guys were watching the football game and I was in the kitchen making guacamole.

Nolen : Yo lauren .

Lauren: yeah ?

Nolen: Where the food at my nigga I'm hungry .

Lauren : well in case you weren't aware I'm pregnant and can't be moving around too much so hold on .

Nolen : the fuck u say ?

He got up walking towards me. I looked at the sharp knife I had in my hand.

Nelly: Yo nolen chill out she got a kid .

Nolen : Naa bitches wanna be mad disrespectful. The fuck you say ?

Lauren : Calm down okay ?

He moved closer towards me . *smack. Smack* the sound of his big hands hitting my face .

Josh: Yo bro chill out . Lauren you aiit ?

I cupped my face and pushed pasthim and ran up the stairs to our room. He followed me and closed the door behind us .

Nolen : stop disrespecting me in front of my friends.

Lauren :okay I said I was sorry .

I opened the closet and started packing my stuff .

Nolen : Whatchu doing ?

He poured out my clothes from the suitcase .

Lauren : I'm leaving ! I'm tired of you . you keep hurting me . Hurting our son you don't care about anything but yourself I'm through with you nigga.

I put my stuff in my bag and walk out . I grab my phone I carry it out down the stairs .

Nelly and Josh help me take it to my car. Nolen followed me outside and grabbed my arm pulling me close to him.

Nolen : you stupid little bitch where you think you going ?

Lauren : don't fuckin touch me .

Nolen : you ain't got nowhere to go ,you gon come back so fuck you thot bitch.

I pull away from him and get into my car . I started to drive off as the song ' Lifestyle ' by Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan. I stopped at the gas station and parked. I pulled out my phone and called Slim . We haven't talked in a while but I missed him a lot. He picked up at the first ring .

Slim: Lauren ? Hey wassuh

Lauren : Uhm Slim can I stay with you for a while ? Only for tonight

Slim: Sure where are you ?

Lauren : At Shells .

Slim: I'm on my way .

Lauren : alright .

I then burst into tears hanging up. Minutes later Slim comes , he knocks on my window and I open the door and he sits beside me .

Slim : Lauren ?

Lauren : Hey.

Slim: Why are you crying ?

Lauren : Its a lot to explain just please take me somewhere safe ...